RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Iran is tempting fate... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=226740)

Tha Q. 04-18-06 02:20 PM

Iran is tempting fate...

Iran has enriched Uranium in an attempt to develop nuclear power. The president of Iran claims it's for peaceful purposes, such as nuclear power plants. But, the U.S. government and United Nations watchdogs believe Iran has ulterior motives for the nuclear technology mainly because of the aggressive rhetoric used by its president. There are now rumors that if diplomacy fails, the U.S. government may launch a nuclear attack against Iran as a last resort if they don't cease and desist with the development of their own nuclear program.

All I have to say is...GET READY FOR WAR

Holla

47.29" of Zigs 04-18-06 02:22 PM

how are housing costs in canada?

WhoAmI 04-18-06 02:25 PM

nuclear war = children being born even decades from now looking like Latinkitten

47.29" of Zigs 04-18-06 02:27 PM

oh god

good thing my daughter already born

WhoAmI 04-18-06 02:28 PM

^^^ but i ain't got kids yet :(

Tha Q. 04-18-06 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...D.P...
nuclear war = children being born even decades from now looking like Latinkitten

LOL

dat is sooooo "wrong"

lol

Daubs 04-18-06 02:30 PM

Heavy stuff.

Bush will end up firin that shit.

47.29" of Zigs 04-18-06 02:33 PM

and i will be in norhtern canada wif da eskimos

Tha Q. 04-18-06 02:33 PM

^^Yea...cuz the president of Iran doesn't seem to be backing down...He feels it's his and his country's right to develop nuclear technology. It just so happens the US and the United Nations disagree. The timeline will be crucial here.

Vango 04-18-06 02:35 PM

As long as this shit is monitored by the UN we'll be alright............

Lyriclesolja 04-18-06 03:37 PM

ill kick them in there nuts...one by one

High-Dro 04-18-06 03:42 PM

why should everyone but them be allowed to develop their nuclear technologies? also, lets prevent a nuclear war, by starting a nuclear war!

KOOL COL-B 04-18-06 03:43 PM

good thang im in Canada :cool:

*remembers how close i am 2 New York*

fuck...

*paddles across ocean 2 Spain*

:cool: palabra

Tha Q. 04-18-06 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by High-Dro
why should everyone but them be allowed to develop their nuclear technologies? also, lets prevent a nuclear war, by starting a nuclear war!

The UN and the US want to prevent Iran from developing warheads because they'll just use them to destroy Israel and other non-aggressive countries.

Futhermore, if the US bombs Iran with nuclear warheads, there won't be a nuclear war. That'll be the end of it for a while. Senator Joe Lieberman doesn't think the US can permanently disable Iran's nuclear program, only set it back by attacking them.

DQ 04-18-06 04:24 PM

The last thing this world needs is for Iran to be a nuclear power. The president keeps claiming it's for civil purposes but THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE A NUCLEAR REACTOR. Lmao...that to me is just hilarious.

But I hope Bush doesn't try to fix this shit on his own. The international community won't be too pleased...