RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Proof....... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=226742)

JTR 04-18-06 03:43 PM

Proof.......

Got what was coming for him, if you thinks that's disrespectful, then fuck you

He shot a guy in the head over an arguemant. He was having a fucking arguemant, so he pulled a gun on a dude and shot him. If I shot every person I was having an arguemant with.......... Anyways, the dudes cousin pulled out his and shot him back. Seriously, don't tell me he didn't have it coming. So, i'll still say R.I.P proof, you were a great rapper, but from what happened that night, you deserved to be shot to death. That's Karma for you, what goes around comes around.

KOOL COL-B 04-18-06 03:46 PM

yeah, but i like Proof, so he didnt deserve 2 die. if i like sum1, its makes them surperior or everybody else. werd

Young_law 04-18-06 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
yeah, but i like Proof, so he didnt deserve 2 die. if i like sum1, its makes them surperior or everybody else. werd

nuff said .

Lyriclesolja 04-18-06 03:52 PM

sad shit no matter what

Ebircs 04-18-06 03:52 PM

who cares already...............you act like it's another biggi and pac thing...dude was decent....got shot and thats the end of it.....thats like....tony yayo dying....[except proofs not a snitch...that i know of] but that aside...dude made decent music but...i wouldnt put him on any top list..of anything...so he died..ok..it's worth a thread..not 200 ....fuck....let it go already yo...and if i see one more "he faked his death..and might come back" like compairing him to pac....im gona freak out dude.....if u compair proof to anywere NEAR pac...thats jus obsurd...like compairing cowboy troy to elvis yo....

Tha Q. 04-18-06 04:08 PM

a lil insensitive, but I agree...It's like what I said, he surrounded himself by that element and it caught up with him...It's unfortunate...maybe someone else can learn from his mistakes.

Tha Q. 04-18-06 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Çhö-каhй Miшaйg
who cares already...............you act like it's another biggi and pac thing...dude was decent....got shot and thats the end of it.....thats like....tony yayo dying....[except proofs not a snitch...that i know of] but that aside...dude made decent music but...i wouldnt put him on any top list..of anything...so he died..ok..it's worth a thread..not 200 ....fuck....let it go already yo...and if i see one more "he faked his death..and might come back" like compairing him to pac....im gona freak out dude.....if u compair proof to anywere NEAR pac...thats jus obsurd...like compairing cowboy troy to elvis yo....

And we all know Elvis is still alive! :thumbup:

Ebircs 04-18-06 04:11 PM

no doubt...i seen that mother fucker at walmart the other day,,i was like .."wutup elvis" he was like "u-huh" w that dumb ass lip shit he do..n moved on

Mentor 04-18-06 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
a lil insensitive, but I agree...It's like what I said, he surrounded himself by that element and it caught up with him...It's unfortunate...maybe someone else can learn from his mistakes.

we aint learned from our mistakes people in rap is gettin killed yet we still continue ta kill how the hell is anybody gon ever learn fom his mistakes let alone our own??

and cho-konmywang stop bein so cold...yes proof cant be compared to pac and he didnt fake his death and he does deserve a thread but he still deserves thousands of threads maybe even millions a humans life is priceless and a lost life deserves more than just one thread no matter who u are

Abraxas 04-18-06 04:13 PM

No.. that was his clone.
He'll appear washed up in Africa 10 years from now[Sarcastic/]

Ebircs 04-18-06 04:15 PM

yo...i think that bender [dude proof shot] dude faked his death...he'll come back in 5 yrs and start rapping under the name Mc Truth

TeamOne 04-18-06 08:48 PM

Except u forget that the OTHER guy was the first one to actually PULL out a gun........ i think Proof realized at that point that it was either kill or be killed

Sean Gunner 04-18-06 08:50 PM

His philosophy seems to be 'If I'm going down, someone is going with me'.

JTR 04-18-06 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
Except u forget that the OTHER guy was the first one to actually PULL out a gun........ i think Proof realized at that point that it was either kill or be killed

No, not from what I read.

But people want to believe proof was a nice guy who'd never pull out first and blast someones brains all over the fucking floor. That's ok, they can believe what they want.

JTR 04-18-06 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Çhö-каhй Miшaйg

Ok, and Tupac died too, and so did Biggie, they got shot, and that's the end of it. Who gives a shit. Stfu. You missed the point completely.