RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=194)
-   -   My Last Post/thread Ever Fuck Ya'll (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=227116)

Mentor 04-24-06 05:29 PM

My Last Post/thread Ever Fuck Ya'll

ight this like my suicide letter to rv cuz to ya'll im as good as dead...i just figured out that i have a life and i got better shit ta do wit it than spend the rest of it on some stupid ass site wit a bunch of fuckin clowns that aint shit i aint even gon sweat it im just gon leave and never come back i realized this is called rapverse but it aint even for rap anymore...its just a bunch of kids typin immature lil stupid ass kiddish shit in LL, hip hop talk, and all the other stupid ass forums and whenever somebody is smart and talks ya'll so quick ta fuckin diss him, the only smart person who isnt hated on here is indeph just cuz ya'll on his nuts (not dissing u indeph) and lady fiya only cuz she sexy and she barily even drop here anymore...the open mic forum is polluted wit trash and wack ass newbies that just began ta write their own shit yesterday after they first seen hustle and flow, 8 mile, and all of them
and dont even get no help cuz nobody else here knows how ta rap niether,
anybody that is dope and drops o.m's here gets fuckin slept on becuase nobody even bothers ta even GO in the open mic forum anymore
the audio forum is filled wit a bunch of trash from people who aint half way decent, the only ones who are barily drop anymore or left permantly,
Triple N barily drops, senser stopped dropped a few recent tracks but aint much, Q is dope nothing against him even if he is gay like i said i aint homophobic, ike barily even goes on this site anymore, omen pretty much stopped for the longest time came back found out this shit turned bitch and stopped coming here again probably ta be gon permamntly, audios are even slept on these days, rv was dope while it lasted but now it just a fuckin joke
so i'll say this outloud FUCK STROBE HE CAN SWALLOW A DICK CUZ I AINT EVER COMIN BACK!! he can bann me from this whole site if he wants to just like how Nos did cuz he couldnt take shit like a man and handle his beef...fuck all ya'll u dont wanna show me respect then im gon just get a life and rule over all of u lifeless fucks, so do whatever u want cuz this site is dead and whoever is a member of rv might as well be dead cuz they aint got no life (aint speakin to indeph and the ones who im down with u know who ya'll are) but the rest of u can suck a dick..no i aint gon be back on in 2 weeks not even 8 weeks, cuz this site aint ever gon have life again as long as ya'll are here so fuck u and by have a nice waste of a life :thumbup:

Daubs 04-24-06 05:31 PM

I remember when you left for good last time.

DQ 04-24-06 05:34 PM

Oh so true what you're saying...

But no need to make it a suicide letter. Just come here when you're bored like I do :thumbup:

Mentor 04-24-06 05:36 PM

lol no seriously i aint gon even go on rv i might check up on it once in a while and maybe drop a few audios once in a while ta prove that im WAAAYYY more better but i aint gotta drop no last song for rv since rv aint nuthin special but like i said im done

Valerie 04-24-06 05:38 PM

See ya. :rolleyes:

ILL GEE 04-24-06 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra
lol no seriously i aint gon even go on rv i might check up on it once in a while and maybe drop a few audios once in a while ta prove that im WAAAYYY more better but i aint gotta drop no last song for rv since rv aint nuthin special but like i said im done

damn... which one is it?... you leaving or you coming back to drop tracks... lol... no beef ... but even posting that last comment after ya said it was ya last is still contradictory...lol.... i just drop my tracks and check on my peoples.... as you can see, i only batled 2 times and one was a no show due to bad equipment...

the fact that you looking for respect on a site filled mostly with lil kids is a lil disturbing though.... if they ya peers then fine, ya gonna go through shyt like that... but c'mon man... if you wasn't doing this for the love of hip-hop then you was here for the wrong reason to begin with... we all know RV ain't what it used to be... everyone is too comfortable with each other now... if any of these kats joined a new site it would be different cuz kats would have sumn to prove cuz they are now the newbs to da site.... take it easy , yo...

stop taking this shyt so serious... do ya music and leave it at that

leady 04-24-06 06:04 PM

well stop tellin us n jus leave allready

Tha Q. 04-24-06 06:12 PM

LOL

wut is it about RV and suicide?

Ysdat 04-24-06 06:26 PM

guys half right though.
RV is turning into a "lets try prove each other wrong" site.
its gettting, no wait. It has got pathetic.

Tha Q. 04-24-06 06:34 PM

and yea...I agree with you bro

stay up

Abraxas 04-24-06 06:36 PM

It isn't like your even well known on this site.
Nobody gives a shit.
Strobe won't even give a flying shit about you.

Young_law 04-24-06 06:50 PM

who the fuck is this guy?

Chris Stylez 04-24-06 06:52 PM

A suicide note stating that you have found out that you have a life???? My mind is like blown due. You on another level there. Awsome.

Speats 04-24-06 06:59 PM

meh get lost if your so great

Magic5 04-24-06 07:31 PM

Lmao @ a nobody making a "last thread" and then everybody saying they don't give a fuck. Just leave, man. The only reason you made this thread was for a last ditch effort at attention, because if you had just left nobody would have given a fucking shit.