RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   another wack alias. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=227546)

∆ P E X X 05-02-06 04:43 AM

another wack alias.

if you're going to create aliases, can you at least be creative???

Celebrity name + sarcasm = må∂ t¥té Ålîa

Ysdat 05-02-06 04:49 AM

*makes alias*
no one will know if I call myself
battle_king101

Damn aint this some dejavu

∆ P E X X 05-02-06 04:51 AM

hmm...where did I see this before...

Mad Dog 05-02-06 05:41 AM

i have an alias...

nuthin celebrity wise though

Tha Q. 05-02-06 05:47 AM

Aliases are wack because it's nothing more than i-net losers trying to look "cool" on another name because they couldn't "get at" someone on their other one.

nuff said

Mad Dog 05-02-06 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Aliases are wack because it's nothing more than i-net losers trying to look "cool" on another name because they couldn't "get at" someone on their other one.

nuff said

that's not fair Q...i have an unused alias...and you've had them too... :spit:

s'all good though...how's everyone?

Tha Q. 05-02-06 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
that's not fair Q...i have an unused alias...and you've had them too... :spit:

s'all good though...how's everyone?

I wasn't referring to you or me...I was referring to the people who do that...and you know that's all they do...

At one point, I was thinkin, "Dang, I sure do have a looooooooooooooot of hatas." Then, I realized it was the same 2 with about 3,4 aliases.

pssf

Mad Dog 05-02-06 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
I wasn't referring to you or me...I was referring to the people who do that...and you know that's all they do...

At one point, I was thinkin, "Dang, I sure do have a looooooooooooooot of hatas." Then, I realized it was the same 2 with about 3,4 aliases.

pssf

lol word...their version of "backup" on the net

J. Luth 05-02-06 06:56 AM

actually I think you can blame all those celebrity alias' on So-rell for his "alias" touirnament. It's stupid tho for everyone to make alias' just flood this site with more stupid people saying shit to people under a name where they can conceal their identity. gayy

Nynth Degree 05-02-06 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL™
actually I think you can blame all those celebrity alias' on So-rell for his "alias" touirnament. It's stupid tho for everyone to make alias' just flood this site with more stupid people saying shit to people under a name where they can conceal their identity. gayy

Whatever you say, John Cena.

David Lama 05-02-06 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL™

word.......,,,,

Daubs 05-02-06 01:05 PM

I made one just for the alias tourney.

.gunit101 05-02-06 01:27 PM

Wack alias' are wack :shoot:

Shaq 05-02-06 01:30 PM

stfu^ .

Immense 05-02-06 01:30 PM

yo...how you know they alias and not really that celebrity...

like...mariah carey has just joined....i heard she gon be rapping on here next album...she tryna impress em or sumthin...i would eat her ass out all night with shit dripping down it...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm