RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Yo I know I aint' the only one... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=227548)

∆ P E X X 05-02-06 04:54 AM

Yo I know I aint' the only one...

i CAN'T be the only person woh thinks Missy is wack. She used to be ill in the supa Dupa Fly days, but as soon as she started fuckin with that nose candy and lost all that weight...

she's GAARRBBIIIJJJJJJJJJJJJ

Ysdat 05-02-06 05:00 AM

its called money.
skinny girl, talking about sex and shit+ sold out and making money.

Terumoto 05-02-06 05:03 AM

I never liked missy... I always thought her shit was FUCKING ANNOYING.

Tha Q. 05-02-06 05:18 AM

I think Missy is hella talented. Lyrically, she's all about having fun, which is the equivalent of being on a roller coaster. It's a mindless thrill, but a thrill none the less.

Mad Dog 05-02-06 06:13 AM

missys ok...inconsistant and her flows kinda annoying after a while

La Cosa Nostra 05-02-06 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
I think Missy is hella talented. Lyrically

You IDIOT....

This bitch has no fucking lyrical talent in any way shape or form and I challenge you to even show me ONE verse shes ever written that could even half impress me.....

UGHHH... If someone said that around me I would start swinging... Thats how fucking shit and ignorant of a statement that was....

:nono:

Terumoto 05-02-06 07:14 AM

I got these amazingly good lyrics off a site, obviously they were submitted by the exact type of person I imagine listening to missy's music.

Boy lift it up lets make a toasta. Lets gets drunk its gon bring us closa. Dont i look like a halley bary posta? see the belvadere playin tricks on ya? Girlfriend wanna be like me? neva. you wont find a bitch thats even betta. ill make ya hot as las vegas weather. listen up close while i take ya backwards. WATCH MISSY TAKE YA BACKWARDS(say it backwards)
Im not a prostitute but i can give you what you want. i love your braids and your mouth full of fronts. love the way mah butt go BUBOOMPBUBOOPBOOMP. keep ya eyes on mah BUBOOMP BUBOOMP BOOMP. and think you can handle this? DADONTDADONT DONT. Take mah thong off and mah tail go VOOMH, cut the lights on so you can see what i can do.

Just reading them pisses me off... ugh.

La Cosa Nostra 05-02-06 07:19 AM

Q would be sitting there going "OMG did she just say "BUBOOMPBUBOOPBOOMP. keep ya eyes on mah BUBOOMP BUBOOMP BOOMP"

WOW @ the vocab... ..........Such unparralelled talent........

:cussing:

Mad Dog 05-02-06 07:27 AM

lol...tag team in action...ye there's definitely better ut there than missy...she jus has more commercial appeal in her music...like LL Cool J...both lyrically wack...but somehow keep the record sales up...???

Terumoto 05-02-06 07:42 AM

LL cool J is just lazy... he CAN actually spit heat.

Indeph 05-02-06 08:01 AM

Rofl @ the 1st time me EVER seeing Nos mad being when someone likes missy.

La Cosa Nostra 05-02-06 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Rofl @ the 1st time me EVER seeing Nos mad being when someone likes missy.

It wasnt really the "liking missy eliot" bit that got me...

It was more the "Missy is MAD talented lyrically" bullshit...

Mad Dog 05-02-06 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
LL cool J is just lazy... he CAN actually spit heat.

perhaps i'd like him if he wasn't a rap version of a couch potato...if you put it like that lol

Tha Q. 05-02-06 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
You IDIOT....

This bitch has no fucking lyrical talent in any way shape or form and I challenge you to even show me ONE verse shes ever written that could even half impress me.....

UGHHH... If someone said that around me I would start swinging... Thats how fucking shit and ignorant of a statement that was....

:nono:

Don't take what I said and distort it. I didn't say she was talented LYRICALLY. I said she was talented. <--period... Then, LYRICALLY, she is about having fun.

Should put the bottle down NOS and read what I actually typed in the context I typed it.

IDIOT.

La Cosa Nostra 05-02-06 09:19 AM

Shes not even talented........

Any bitch with no experience could get up and rap the exact same shit she raps........