RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Canada bills>USA bill. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=227622)

.Eternal. 05-03-06 03:06 PM

Canada bills>USA bill.

heh...im bored

lolz...
american so plain.

High-Dro 05-03-06 03:11 PM

i like that we can tell how much ours are worth easier...

KOOL COL-B 05-03-06 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by High-Dro
i like that we can tell how much ours are worth easier...

true.

and iHate, where do u live? like, ur address n all that, werd

Immense 05-03-06 03:48 PM

yo...check it...canada aint do shit for me...what bitches have your got...usa got some sexy shit filled ass hoes.......oh wait...shania twain is sexy...i would eat her shit and lick her ass crack long time...i been eatin shit since yall was in nappies....hmmmmm..shania twains ass crack..filled with shit..hmmmmmmmmmm...i love canadian bitches.....fuck bill clinton.......he didnt even eat her shit...lying mo fucker....canadians are shit munching bastards

Speks 05-03-06 03:48 PM

usa money u can make cool pictures with it

Crazy Hades 05-03-06 04:28 PM

Yeah, but there are no Illuminati hints on the Canadian money. It's just colorful. Big deal.

.Eternal. 05-03-06 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immense
yo...check it...canada aint do shit for me...what bitches have your got...usa got some sexy shit filled ass hoes.......oh wait...shania twain is sexy...i would eat her shit and lick her ass crack long time...i been eatin shit since yall was in nappies....hmmmmm..shania twains ass crack..filled with shit..hmmmmmmmmmm...i love canadian bitches.....fuck bill clinton.......he didnt even eat her shit...lying mo fucker....canadians are shit munching bastards

lol
all yall got is obese fat bitches...blame mcdonalds for that
come to canada...ask any famous person...canadian chicks are hot...

Skriptz 05-03-06 05:18 PM

who cares bout the colors.. you stupid faggot. :\

-TeamOne- 05-03-06 05:20 PM

ewwwwwwwwww canadian money ugly lol

Adam 05-03-06 05:20 PM

Lmfao @ somebody saying Canadian girls are ugly. I went down to the states for 4 days and it was the biggest dissapointment in my life. I'm like, sweet, there is multi girls here, there is bound to be hotties everywhere. I think I saw like 5. Canada is loaded with hot chicks everywhere..

As for money..

I dig Canadian money just because it's easier. Cashier asks for $17 you grab a green bill. If he asks for $45, you grab a red bill, or two greens and a blue. So much easier than searching your wallet for numbers and shit. Although the Illuminati hints are pretty dope on the $1 American bill. "New World Order"

Meh..

Canada is just straight up cooler.

-TeamOne- 05-03-06 05:55 PM

as for the girls, there are hot girls everywhere, u prolly jus went to the wrong place

as for money i havent seen all of the canadian bils but in US we have

1,5,10,20,50,100 and so on and its hella easy to make 17 dollars just grab a

10 a 5 and 2 singles

colors are 2 damn complicated

how the fuck would color coordinated money be easier than number coordinated money?

Speks 05-03-06 06:14 PM

its easyer cus the colors r easy too see than #s

-TeamOne- 05-03-06 06:23 PM

not really, thats if your a blind dumbass

Speks 05-03-06 06:24 PM

wtf blind people cant see colors or #s

-TeamOne- 05-03-06 06:27 PM

lmfao............................