RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Suns, What?! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=227825)

Magic5 05-06-06 11:11 PM

Suns, What?!

Yeah, what the fuck is up now?

Most of you guys hopped all up on Kobe's jock. . "Oh, Lakers are taking it!"

Lmao. Even when the Suns were down 3-1 I said they would pull it out and you guys are all like, "No way, man!!"

Keep sucking Kobe's dick when he's watching the Suns play on his fucking television. The Suns beat them in Game 7 by over 30 points. A complete fucking blow out.

BLAT BLAT BLAT.

Tha Q. 05-06-06 11:22 PM

game wasn't even close

Magic5 05-06-06 11:25 PM

I know, at the end of the first quarter Suns were already up by like. . 12 or some shit. It was great. I loved watching Kobe's faggot ass get benched with like, 5 minutes to go to. Then he pouted off the court because he was all celebrating and shit after they went up 3-1 in the series - didn't even shake hands with anybody on the Suns. Phil Jackson lost a first series for the first time ever. It was glorious.

Logic The Goonie 05-06-06 11:26 PM

Lakers should have won Game 6 but somehow were struck with retarded juice and let Thomas hit that fucking 3.

Magic5 05-06-06 11:58 PM

Shoulda, coulda, woulda. Blah, blah, blah.

They were up 3-1 then got their asses handed to them. And let Thomas hit that three? You make it sound as if it was a given he was going to make it - like anybody who's touched a ball in their life could make it. He came through in the clutch and it led up to the Lakers being sent home.

It was GREAT.

∆ P E X X 05-07-06 12:04 AM

So who's the Suns lined up against in the next series?

Logic The Goonie 05-07-06 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Shoulda, coulda, woulda. Blah, blah, blah.

They were up 3-1 then got their asses handed to them. And let Thomas hit that three? You make it sound as if it was a given he was going to make it - like anybody who's touched a ball in their life could make it. He came through in the clutch and it led up to the Lakers being sent home.

It was GREAT.

The fact is, dude was wide open and 99% of NBA players can hit any shot while wide open.

Ranks™ 05-07-06 12:07 AM

The fuck was up wit Kobe passin so much?

Blay'all 05-07-06 12:40 AM

^lmao..........

Magic5 05-07-06 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
So who's the Suns lined up against in the next series?

Clippers. Everybody was getting all excited about the two L.A. teams facing each other, but it is not happening. I think the Suns should have an easier chance beating the Clippers than they did with the Lakers. We'll see though. I'm not sure that the Suns are good enough to win it all this year, so I'm not going to say that it'll be a breeze through the Clippers. I just felt the need to make this thread due to the like, 5 threads that were made about the Lakers when they went up 3-1.

Magic5 05-07-06 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic.
The fact is, dude was wide open and 99% of NBA players can hit any shot while wide open.

There was like, 12 seconds left in the game. . Suns were down by 3. One of the players missed a shot, Shawn Marion took the offensive rebound and passed it out to Tim Thomas. Steve Nash was wide open to his left, but instead Thomas pump faked, side stepped and nailed a three-pointer with less than 3 seconds left to tie the game and send it to overtime.

But yeah, that shit is easy as hell. :rolleyes:

Magic5 05-07-06 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranks™
The fuck was up wit Kobe passin so much?

After Kobe went off for 23 points in the first half (with the rest of the Lakers team scoring only 22 points in the same half) the Suns changed their defense by deciding to double and triple team Kobe. So, he was forced to pass and because nobody else on the Lakers could come up big, they lost. Oh, and by the way, in the second half Kobe scored less than 10 points.

Logic The Goonie 05-07-06 01:02 AM

After he pump faked he was wide open, that was the point.

Magic5 05-07-06 01:07 AM

Dude, just admit that he came through in the clutch. A lot of the NBA wouldn't have made that shot. He had to decide whether to pass to the wide open guy to his left (also known as Steve Nash aka the MVP of the league) or shoot the three. If he made it the game would go into overtime, if he missed they'd lose the game and series. I'd say less than 50% of the league would have made that shot (with some not taking it at all, but instead passing it to the MVP).

If you were watching the game you'd know when he shot it that it wasn't a given that it was going to go in. Nobody who was watching said any shit like this right after he side stepped, "Oh, game over." Hell no, the pressure and the fact that Tim Thomas really isn't a star three pointer at all put up the big possibility that he could miss it.

Doesn't really matter, though. You can cry about that moment all the way until Monday when the Suns host the Clippers.

Logic The Goonie 05-07-06 01:22 AM

lol @ me typing an explanation and then RV crashing for a few minues, fuck it.