RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Feedback For Math !!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=227870)

Ebircs 05-07-06 06:36 PM

Feedback For Math !!!

OK !!!!

umm...I'll give you detailed feed on like 3 songs for every math section you complete !!!!

^^ thats a hell of a deal...and the beat and mixing thing is still open too !!

JPoll 05-07-06 06:46 PM

you're parents would be so proud, what a joke

Ebircs 05-07-06 07:07 PM

actualy...YOUR the joke bro....so sit the fuck down untill you know wtf ur talking about

JPoll 05-07-06 08:00 PM

hey i'm not the one who's has a .500 winning percent, and also not the one who's asking for math help on the internet.

that is all.

Ebircs 05-07-06 08:17 PM

pfft..

dude your one of the biggest herbs in the world....who would have guessed all mighty "j-poll" would come in someones thread and say some dumb ass shit, trying to sound ass mature and almighty as possible trying to start a e-argument and just looking like a ass....

I realize your salty because you are a garbage emcee and have been doing it forever..and barely elevated AT ALL....but c'mon man..hop off my nuts bro..idk why you even bother checking this forum anymore...you come here to talk trash and re-assure yourself your not as lame as everyone says you are by making BS arguments about nothing....your the male version of lattin kittin homie !!!

ROFL..damn bro...it MUST not be easy.....

waking up every morning and shoving that stick up your ass....

so c'mon back with your "i'm better then everyone else" generic lame ass come back...

God you must feel so mature talking shit on RV....keep telling yourself your not a joke man

Tha Q. 05-07-06 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Çhö-каhй Miшaйg
pfft..

dude your one of the biggest herbs in the world....who would have guessed all mighty "j-poll" would come in someones thread and say some dumb ass shit, trying to sound ass mature and almighty as possible trying to start a e-argument and just looking like a ass....

I realize your salty because you are a garbage emcee and have been doing it forever..and barely elevated AT ALL....but c'mon man..hop off my nuts bro..idk why you even bother checking this forum anymore...you come here to talk trash and re-assure yourself your not as lame as everyone says you are by making BS arguments about nothing....your the male version of lattin kittin homie !!!
ROFL..damn bro...it MUST not be easy.....

waking up every morning and shoving that stick up your ass....

so c'mon back with your "i'm better then everyone else" generic lame ass come back...

God you must feel so mature talking shit on RV....keep telling yourself your not a joke man

Oh, that's SO, SO cold.

lol

LaTiNKiTTeN 05-07-06 08:59 PM

chode should keep my name out his mouth especially since he cant even spell it,fuck a math homework u need help with english too lol

JPoll 05-08-06 02:23 AM

haha, shove your cock further down q's mouth. Go back to your trailer park chok

J Summers 05-08-06 02:27 AM

ooohhh.. those canadian rappers......its tough living a dream..

JPoll 05-08-06 06:37 PM

oh those kids who think their black, and tough because they've tried a line or two. fuckin loser.

dazy 05-08-06 06:46 PM

let me see some math problems..........

Ebircs 05-08-06 07:08 PM

iight...I'll let you see them when I get home...because I'm at school rite now....

but yea you guys *coughJPOLLANDLKcouigh* can stop talking smack in my math thread now...

kthxbye

a k w o r d Z 05-08-06 10:55 PM

do your own homework.

*DipSet* 05-09-06 01:45 AM

ill help send me the probs and ill help you understand

Ebircs 05-09-06 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a k w o r d Z
do your own homework.

mind your own business....