RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   so i've decided (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=227976)

.Judicial. 05-09-06 11:15 PM

so i've decided

i took like a week and tested out both of theses but

[gettin head is better than just having sex]

like it feels good as shit...and you don't have to do nothing but sit there relax and recieve pleasure.....

discuss. i know apexx is wit me on dis lol

dazy 05-09-06 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judicial
i took like a week and tested out both of theses but
gettin head is better than just having sex
i kno apexx is wit me on dis lol

those didnt go good together

bjs r good but sex is betetr cus its more of a things for both hers and urs pleasure like when peopel talk about sex stuff sex is more important that bjs

Tha Q. 05-09-06 11:20 PM

I find this thread to be repugnant, not to mention heterosexist.

.Judicial. 05-09-06 11:22 PM

well im talkin from my perspective..and if the girl enjos it whats wrong with that???

Journal!st 05-09-06 11:26 PM

^^
well what does she get in return?!..
a mouth full of dick that has no TASTE in actuality?!...
LMFAO!.
damn!

.Ike. 05-09-06 11:26 PM

Good head > sex

blah head < sex

Blay'all 05-10-06 12:05 AM

depends yo... not to sound soft, but if you really care about the girl and are in a relationship with her or somethin, then sex... but if you just want pleasure, head is easier/safer/better...

PS - Q, how the hell is this thread heterosexist? gays can get head and have sex too... i'm liberal as a motherfucka, but i think that one's a stretch...

Indeph 05-10-06 12:07 AM

I'm usually only turned on if the girl is getting some kind of pleasure. =/

Tha Q. 05-10-06 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B!ayboy
depends yo... not to sound soft, but if you really care about the girl and are in a relationship with her or somethin, then sex... but if you just want pleasure, head is easier/safer/better...

Not particularly bro...you can get at least 3-4 STDs from getting head, not to mention spread them to her.

Blay'all 05-10-06 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
I'm usually only turned on if the girl is getting some kind of pleasure. =/

co signed.

Indeph 05-10-06 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Not particularly bro...you can get at least 3-4 STDs from getting head, not to mention spread them to her.

Only if the dude already has it, or if the girls std is in her mouth. It is safer for the most part. If you use that kind of thinking, than running with an open cut isnt safer than sex either.

Blay'all 05-10-06 12:09 AM

Quote:

meh, yeah true, but herpes isnt nearly as scary to me as HIV/Gonnorea

Blay'all 05-10-06 12:10 AM

Quote:
Only if the dude already has it, or if the girls std is in her mouth. It is safer for the most part. If you use that kind of thinking, than running with an open cut isnt safer than sex either.

true .

Tha Q. 05-10-06 12:10 AM

Quote:

shut up kid

And yea, if the STD is in her mouth...true...but he naturally assumed it was safer...that's a misperception...
And, again, the guy can pass STDs along as well.

In fact, condoms should be used for oral sex as well...But, you know most guys don't do that.

Indeph 05-10-06 12:11 AM

Quote:
shut up kid

And yea, if the STD is in her mouth...true...but he naturally assumed it was safer...that's a misperception...

In fact, condoms should be used for oral sex as well...But, you know most guys don't do that.

Wtf is your problem