RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   OYD... Spring Sign ups.... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=228078)

TitoBronsky 05-12-06 03:57 PM

OYD... Spring Sign ups....

Its About that time again.....

OYD openin its roster to new applicants...

Only Audio need apply...

drop a link to your S/C or where ever you have your tracks at... and we'll let you know either way....

good luck to all...

-El Padrino

B To The D 05-13-06 02:01 PM

www.soundclick.com/thehalfbreed

Lemme Know ASAP Dude

PrahJect 05-14-06 01:09 PM

Yo mayne...tito u told me to drop a try fam so this is what it is..ya already knw...

www.soundclick.com/jaestackz

TitoBronsky 05-14-06 08:59 PM

STACKS.... im sendin you the pass now.....

get yourself a siggy mayne...

Check your PMS

Shear Kaughn 05-14-06 09:00 PM

www.betarecords.com/shear.kaughn

trying my hand at the crew...

: >

TitoBronsky 05-14-06 09:05 PM

Shere Kahn!: im sendin you the pass now...

get yourself a siggy mayne...

check your PM's

ILL GEE 05-15-06 10:02 AM

werd... yo tito... holla at me in da forum

Fendi Fiasco 05-16-06 12:47 PM

I had already tried out in the last thread ... but the only one that voted was Tha Q... and he said yea... anyway .. .here's my linkz

www.soundclick.com/bellarose

www.soundclick.com/fendifiasco

B To The D 05-16-06 01:09 PM

Yo can you tell me what i need to improve on?

TitoBronsky 05-16-06 01:36 PM

Half breed....... you sound like you from the UK............. you gotta work on Pronounciation.... openin your mouth over the Mic... lyrics seem fine... you juss need to tighten up the flow a tad and make your delivery more Butter....

your like a 5.5/10 right now.... compared to amrican hip hop standards
your like a 7.5/10 if your judged against other UK audio on this site

but all them things you gotta work on can easily make you 8 and quarter.... and wit a lil time... a dime... you know?....

keep your head up .... and drop another try out in a couple months....

im serioulsy considerin a International chapter of OYD.... outta Europe.... to expose the camp to a larger audience.... i dont know.... we'll see... but in anycase... holla back mayne... and keep doin your thing

Ebircs 05-16-06 03:52 PM

bliiiidddddatttt !!!!!!!!!!

Paranoid 05-16-06 06:42 PM

I've tried out before, but hell I want to be in a good audio crew. I know you gonna tell me I have talent and shit, and that's good and shit. I'm hopin you can let me in, you don't have to take me in as a full member I'd at least wanna come in as say yall could teach me as if yall were my mentor's.

links to my music is in my sig.

Tha Q. 05-16-06 07:16 PM

Tito, I say let Paranoid in. He's a steady work in progress and, in my opinion, a better crew candidate than some others.

Holla

Paranoid 05-16-06 08:01 PM

^your welcome:thumbup:

ILL GEE 05-17-06 10:54 AM

fendi fiasco has a lot of potential... i was one of the first one's to peep her shyt... get her and willa together and ya might have sumn... just my two cents...

paranoid has come a loooooooonnnng way from when i first met him on here.... constantly willing to learn more.... takes this shyt seriously.... i think we can help him