RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   im expelled from next year (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=228419)

Mentor 05-19-06 01:40 PM

im expelled from next year

i just got suspended from school for 3 weeks...my first day back to school is the last day of school which is a half day but that aint even close to the end
i gotta go to a hearing infront of the school board and they gon decide what they gon do....the proncipal said that im defintly gonna atleast be expelled for the first half of next year and possibly all of next year....
i also got a $200 ticket from the cop that i have ta pay off which means if i want my license i cant get it untill the ticket is paid off

your probably asking yourself what the hell did i do (if u even care)
lol i just got busted for mixin tequila in my vault bottle
i had 2 of them on me i drank one full bottle strongly mixed with tequaila
and i had another one half drinked in my backpack which the cop also found
lmao shit and the only reason why i got busted was because i threw away the empty one in the garbage after i drank it and i guess with me bein all drunk and shit the teachers grew suspicious and decided ta check the bottle i threw away....damn i hate my science teacher
but yea thats what been goin on lately wit the mentor :thumbup:

-TeamOne- 05-19-06 01:43 PM

dumbass .

Mentor 05-19-06 01:45 PM

lol hell yea muthafucka im addicted ta trouble and alcahaul and i almost forgot my ma also found my weed the same day.....but yea i dont really give a fuck lol i aint got ta go ta school now SUCKAS!!!

-TeamOne- 05-19-06 01:47 PM

dude, ur ruining your future, on a serious tip

Nynth Degree 05-19-06 01:50 PM

Not addicted to trouble, you're just a moron.

M Eazy 05-19-06 01:53 PM

You find that shit funny? You gunna be a dumbass on tha street doing shit your whole life!

Mentor 05-19-06 01:56 PM

lol naww man it all good...i aint gettin no where anyways i might as well just not give a fuck and drink/smoke freely u know what im sayin??

WhoAmI 05-19-06 01:56 PM

you're a fuckin fool if you think this shit's anything to be proud of...

-TeamOne- 05-19-06 01:57 PM

no, wow @ changin ur sig fast as hell, dawg, your a fuckin failure, youd be lucky to keep a job @ wendys

Mentor 05-19-06 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
no, wow @ changin ur sig fast as hell, dawg, your a fuckin failure, youd be lucky to keep a job @ wendys

kinda ironic cuz im doin well at my job at pizza ranch muthafucka :thumbup:

Mentor 05-19-06 01:59 PM

lol dawg i got an addiction i might as well not hide it...i mean u know its just me and what i feel i know it wrong and shit but i dont really care u know i just gotta do what i gotta do

WhoAmI 05-19-06 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentor
kinda ironic cuz im doin well at my job at pizza ranch muthafucka :thumbup:

listen at the moment your pizza job may sound like the dopest shit ever but once people you grew up with start leavin you behind in life you won't be so pleased with yourself...

Shear Kaughn 05-19-06 02:04 PM

you dumbass who the hell brings liquor to school......

and at that throw it away at school...

use your head next time you decide to drink....you need a plan A, B and C...

Mentor 05-19-06 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy
listen at the moment your pizza job may sound like the dopest shit ever but once people you grew up with start leavin you behind in life you won't be so pleased with yourself...

that already happened a long time ago i lost every friend i had for almost a year now im lonely as hell i might as well just enjoy the rest of my time drinkin it away know what im sayin....what else do i got ta live for

Mentor 05-19-06 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shere Kahn!
you dumbass who the hell brings liquor to school......

and at that throw it away at school...

use your head next time you decide to drink....you need a plan A, B and C...

lol man i was near drunk...everybody is a lil careless when they drunk