RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Rick Ross - Overrated (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=228540)

mR iKiLL. 05-21-06 01:26 PM

Rick Ross - Overrated

Ya'll are giving this kid too mcuh hype.
Without a nice beat,he's nothing ... Listen to him acapella, you'll see.

Dervla 05-21-06 01:34 PM

I Don't like him............

J Summers 05-21-06 01:37 PM

just depends what you like....that jay hustlin remix is dope... so is the weezy remix...

he got good songs sides the ones you prolly hearin... listen to.. Makin It.. shits tight..
his diss to t.i. was better than t.i. diss...i like dude

jr freeze 05-21-06 02:37 PM

He aint nice or anythin like that but the hustlin shit is jus pimpin

Mentor 05-21-06 02:45 PM

whoever likes rick ross is a mainstream groupie.....rick ross is nothing...tight beats but rick aint shit

$wollzilla™ 05-21-06 03:18 PM

lol why do people hate a rapper when he gets sum radio time and blows up, when most of you know damn well if you listened to him before he got hot you were or would've jocked his nuts. but as soon as a nigga make it big and gets mainstream then all of a sudden he's not cool or not good... fuck outta here wit that jealous mess

mR iKiLL. 05-21-06 03:23 PM

Lmao. Im jealous? I like alot of 'mainstream' artists. Because some can actually rap, and make music that i enjoy listening to.

And yes,i heard Rick Ross before he apparently got 'hot' and i didnt like him then either.
If it was about jealousy i wouldnt like Anyone in the industry right ?

But honestly,i can see how you like Rick Ross. When you have barz like:

'...Lemme Show You How Ta Cook Dat Crack...Ima Put You On Tha Map...'

And

"...I got Mayonnaise money
cuz im pushin Miracle-Whips..."

Quoted In your sig.

Kids on the internet,i swear they think they know it all.

$wollzilla™ 05-21-06 03:27 PM

...lol since when did this involve whats in my sig?? ...i have had that shit in my sig since like day one i got involved with this site...ask anyone

Dervla 05-21-06 03:46 PM

Rick ross was whack ever since he started rapping.

$wollzilla™ 05-21-06 03:51 PM

...how many hot tracks you got again?? how much money you pullin in from records sales again?? point proven... stop hatin and let tha nigga do his damn thang

Shear Kaughn 05-21-06 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mR iKiLL.
Ya'll are giving this kid too mcuh hype.
Without a nice beat,he's nothing ... Listen to him acapella, you'll see.

hes better then you...i put my life on that bitch

Rick Ross is hot.....

..born and raised in the county of dade.......rick ross the boss bitch.fuck outta here

mR iKiLL. 05-21-06 07:18 PM

Im not the one getting paid all the money to spit whack shit and got all the publicity and fans over it.

So 'Hes better than you' is all you can come up with? Grow up ...

The Creator 05-21-06 07:57 PM

Rick is hot and aint nothing we sayings gonna take his hype away really...I choose not to hate on em cuz he making that money dawg and I got much luv for just about any nigga from florida who made it...and he dont spit wak shit...we just spit shit different from up north and west coast rappers...dude aint no bitch cuz he might make a club shit or two...if u wanna sell cd's ud do the same shit in ur own way just as Jay z, tupac, biggie, nas, big pun, method man and a lot of other mu fuckas did...hip hop aint all about violent rhymes and big ass vocab. just my opinion dawg.

Shear Kaughn 05-21-06 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mR iKiLL.
Im not the one getting paid all the money to spit whack shit and got all the publicity and fans over it.

So 'Hes better than you' is all you can come up with? Grow up ...

you may think hes wack..well guess what..i don't...

you may think hes a corny rapper..well guess what ...i don't..

and personally i think your a fuckin dandilion.....