RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Hmmm....ok, about these battles (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=228660)

∆ P E X X 05-23-06 05:59 PM

Hmmm....ok, about these battles

Yo, I say we come to some sort of agreement with Strobe and all these open battles. I say if a battle stays un-voted for 6 months, and there was an obvious effort to get votes in it, then who ever had the higher score wins the battle. PM strobe, show em the thread, and that's that.

anybody oppose?

••••Dice•••• 05-23-06 06:02 PM

I agree, maybe even 3 months

∆ P E X X 05-23-06 06:03 PM

^sounds even better imo

Ysdat 05-23-06 06:05 PM

theres allready a time limit on closing battles. i think its 6 weeks without a vote and whoever has the most votes can PM strobe and ask for the battle to be closed and get the win.

••••Dice•••• 05-23-06 06:06 PM

I wonder if Stobe can change the code so its automatic?

Sean Gunner 05-23-06 06:07 PM

If a battle is open for more then 21 days and you tried to get votes, he will close it and give the win to whoever has the highest vote count.

Ysdat 05-23-06 06:07 PM

he could, but in the event of a 6 week sno vote thread closing, whoever lost can Pm strobe and request it to be re opened for 6 final weeks.

Some shit like that

∆ P E X X 05-23-06 06:22 PM

really??? hmm......

<--never seen that. where's this?

dazy 05-23-06 06:30 PM

i think people should just vote its not that hard...........

∆ P E X X 05-23-06 06:43 PM

^then reality sets in and you realize that doesn't work.

how many battles you vote on this week?

TitoBronsky 05-23-06 07:11 PM

^^^^ werd to noOne voting.........

What should happen is...... it should mandatory upon registerin that in order to keep your membership to this site active.... you Must vote on a bare minimum of 1 battle a week.... we got like 5000 members!!!

that should do the trick

Sean Gunner 05-23-06 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
^^^^ werd to noOne voting.........

What should happen is...... it should mandatory upon registerin that in order to keep your membership to this site active.... you Must vote on a bare minimum of 1 battle a week.... we got like 5000 members!!!

that should do the trick

I actually like this idea a lot.

But make it more like, 4 battles a month, first time you don't do it you get a warning, 2nd time your account is suspended for 2 weeks, third time you are banned for 1 month, 4th time you are banned.

Enygma 05-23-06 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
I actually like this idea a lot.

But make it more like, 4 battles a month, first time you don't do it you get a warning, 2nd time your account is suspended for 2 weeks, third time you are banned for 1 month, 4th time you are banned.

Word....and that's gotta be like an IP ban so you can't just make up an alias and come back on or some shit like that :thumbup:™

∆ P E X X 05-23-06 09:13 PM

time limits and re-ups are gonna be mad tough to put in. what about them members who go away for months then come back, they'll be comin back to their banned account off of some shit they couldn't control.

Sean Gunner 05-23-06 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
time limits and re-ups are gonna be mad tough to put in. what about them members who go away for months then come back, they'll be comin back to their banned account off of some shit they couldn't control.

Well we could do it where they have to PM strobe to get their account reinstated once it is suspended. Just a simple PM or email to him.

They are only allowed to PM or email him.