RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   camel spiders (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=228721)

N.Tavarez 05-25-06 10:10 AM

camel spiders

anybody seen these pics circulate the net
this the 1st i heard of camel spiders in iraq
but thats a new reason i wont sign up for war
screw the insurgents and roadside bombs
im tryna stay away from these things!
do a google search for more pics on these things

N.Tavarez 05-25-06 10:18 AM

this is a goliath bird spider

WhoAmI 05-25-06 10:22 AM

fuck that shit i'm officially arachnophobic

Blay'all 05-25-06 11:18 AM

holy shit.

i've BEEN arachnophobic yo :(

C.March 05-25-06 11:21 AM

Sweet man.. i want one... fuckin throw it on people that piss me of... werd

-TeamOne- 05-25-06 11:22 AM

yea, seen this shit a while ago......

Blay'all 05-25-06 11:27 AM

From someone stationed in Baghdad. He was recently bitten by a camel spider which was hiding in his sleeping bag. I thought you'd like to see what a camel spider looks like. It'll give you a better idea of what our troops are dealing with. Enclosed is a picture of his friend holding up two spiders. Warning: not for the squeamish!

This picture is a perfect example of why you don't want to go to the desert. These are 2 of the biggest I've ever seen. With a vertical leap that would make a pro basketball player weep with envy (they have to be able to jump up on to a camels stomach after all), they latch on and inject you with a local anesthesia so you can't feel it feeding on you. They eat flesh, not just suck out your juices like a normal spider. I'm gonna be having night mares after seeing this photo!

:shocked:

N.Tavarez 05-25-06 11:35 AM

post the pic blayboy

Blay'all 05-25-06 11:38 AM

^ its that same one

N.Tavarez 05-25-06 11:41 AM

dont they look like the things in alien vs predator?

K.ontroverz.Y 05-25-06 11:42 AM

ROFL LMFAO. i fuckin hope not ^

Blay'all 05-25-06 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Tavarez
dont they look like the things in alien vs predator?

lol yeah , they really do...

i didnt even realize it was 2 of them in the picture until i read that thing i posted... but i was reading other peoples's responses and they were talking about how they dont really jump onto camels and kill them, theyre just known as that because of where they live, and also they said those are 2 of the biggest ones theyve ever seen, theyre usually like 2-4 inches max... and ALSO, when u look at that picture u automatically use the guy's leg in the back as a comparison for size, but if u look at the sleeve of the dude who's actually holding them you'll see that the picture is misleading... but it did say that they ARE frighteningly aggressive...

N.Tavarez 05-25-06 11:43 AM

all im saying is, i'd rather fight the insurgents than crawl into my sleeping back with one of those

Blay'all 05-25-06 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Tavarez
all im saying is, i'd rather fight the insurgents than crawl into my sleeping back with one of those

yeah, i agree when we're looking at pictures of the spiders, but you wouldnt say that when you're out in the 110 degree heat getting attacked by the insurgents watching your friends die around you...

N.Tavarez 05-25-06 11:56 AM

^ thats because i wont be there :)
but yeah i feel what you saying