RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Hip Hop Rapper Chamillionaire Rides High On The Hot 100 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=228777)

Sik Wit It 05-26-06 02:02 PM

Hip Hop Rapper Chamillionaire Rides High On The Hot 100

The Houston based rapper has made quite a few recent accomplishments recently.

Artists related include Chamillionaire. Other related topics include Rap, Hip Hop and Billboard.

Houston's rapper and entrepreneur Chamillionaire is 3 for 3: He received a "Best New Artist" nomination for the 2006 BET Awards, his national debut album, The Sound Of Revenge, was Certified Platinum and his second hit single from "Ridin'," featuring Krayzie Bone, is the #1 Song on Billboard's Hot 100 Chart all in one week.

Within the last year Chamillionaire has become a prominent force on the music scene, his first hit single "Turn It Up," featuring Lil' Flip was top 10 at Crossover Radio. Not one to sit on his laurels, Chamillionaire's second single "Ridin'," was #1 at Crossover Radio for 6 consecutive weeks, while the video is in elite rotation on MTV 2 and heavy rotation on BET.

As if taking over radio and video airwaves wasn't enough, with the over 3.3 million profile views on MySpace, over 500,000 Digital Sales (out selling Nelly "Grillz," and T.I. "What You Know") and with 1.4 million Ringtone Sales, Chamillionaire's incredible success in the digital arena is commanding everyone's attention, proving that he is a force to be reckoned with.

The one-time regional rapper, who used to sell his mix-tapes out of the trunk of his car, has not only proven that he has arrived, but that he is here to stay. And if your still not a believer, check out USA Today which states, "Rapper ridin' hot on Shakira's heels," or his upcoming performance on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno on June 23rd.

.Eternal. 05-26-06 05:09 PM

Chamillionaire > Paul Wall/Mike Jones...right now

Sik Wit It 05-26-06 05:17 PM

^ He been >'n them before they became mainstream rappers.

Sean Gunner 05-26-06 06:14 PM

I've always liked Cha, not sure why, but I do.

Abraxas 05-27-06 02:11 AM

Cham fucking sucks.

mR iKiLL. 05-27-06 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraxas
Cham fucking sucks.

Amen .

Magic5 05-27-06 03:01 AM

His "Ridin'" song is a pretty sick song, to (pretty sick concept right here) ride too. OH SHIT. It is though.

!x.c.c.x! 05-27-06 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraxas
Cham fucking sucks.

Lmao, Word............

Sik Wit It 05-29-06 07:30 PM

How he suck? Explain please.

If he sucks, Paul Wall and Mike Jones suck too.

Eastsyde 05-29-06 07:41 PM

some people are either very closed minded when it comes to rap music either that or they just don't like south music....personally cham is ill so is paul and mike jones has his moments

~Luciano~ 05-29-06 07:59 PM

I Bumped Ridein Dirty While i had a Warrent

Damn Near all i bumped while in the Ride

But then i got Caught...they fuckin caught me

mR iKiLL. 05-29-06 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik Wit It
How he suck? Explain please.

If he sucks, Paul Wall and Mike Jones suck too.

lol. they do .

R-Jae 05-29-06 10:06 PM

i hate chamillionaire.... i cant say hes whack tho... his only good some was "Get Your Shine On" or what ever it was called... but the song was totally ruined when Lil Flip started rappin....

The Beat is mainly why i like the song tho haha

R-Jae 05-29-06 10:07 PM

Paul Wall FUCKING SUCKS... and Mike Jones... FUCKING SUCKS... like they actually suck sooooo god damn fucking much.....