RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Ysdat, wtf is up wit that "hall of shame"?? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=228846)

∆ P E X X 05-27-06 03:54 PM

Ysdat, wtf is up wit that "hall of shame"??

man I dunno if you still run that shit or not but you're missin a few dozen additions to the roster man lmao, i know I don't have to name names lmao.

*expects the herb army to come in here and pretend they're not one of em*

JTR 05-27-06 04:35 PM

I'm not one of them!

∆ P E X X 05-27-06 04:45 PM

^^in this case, you're right!

but regardles, these nobodies are dying for some public attention, the hall of shame would fit the bill!

Ysdat 05-27-06 04:50 PM

theres a nominations thread in there.
Im not here to witness/ even care about the stupid things people do on this site, hence the reason theres a nomination thread bro.

So yeh, get nominating and shit.

∆ P E X X 05-27-06 04:53 PM

nominations man, fuck the "nominations", you already already knwo what's goin on

Ysdat 05-27-06 04:55 PM

I tend to forget, like umm, when i logg off my memory of what just happened on RV goes blank/ I dont really care.

but word, enlighten me and Ill add them shits.

Magic5 05-27-06 05:56 PM

Is Tha Q on? That's like a given. .

∆ P E X X 05-27-06 06:46 PM

^lmao, word.

that guy hits a new shameful low every day.

ahh..seemed like only tuesday he lied and said he was going to be in the Source magazine.

wait...it WAS TUESDAY!

J. Luth 05-27-06 07:08 PM

Fuck the hall of shame, I'm in the hall of fame :cool:

Lyriclesolja 05-27-06 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Is Tha Q on? That's like a given. .

werd the q's on more than CALI back in the day..

Wordz AhGod 08-21-06 02:32 AM

Calis lil brother Theory aka kings aka Th3ory aka The Legacy and any other wierd name he can come up with should be on that hall of shame shit...If you dont believe that shit then just peep out any random thread that niggaz in...its a given to fit this fag in.

Ysdat 08-21-06 07:01 PM

theres a nomination thread for a reason. I dont have time to watch each and every little thing going on on RV. Nominate, leave link and I will check it out.

Past Tense 08-21-06 07:42 PM

lmfao............thats great.......i remember my birthday pics and i'm not ashamed we all have dumb moments and that my friend was FUCKIN FUN!! lol that was a tight ass night cuz we had a huge boxing match and two of the kids really fought lol damn it was fuunn

villagepimp 08-22-06 02:28 AM

*knows that he's prolly in it*

Ysdat, you hoe.

I need you to get at me btw... I got a track idea finally... holla at me on myspace or something. Or talk to Mad Dog, he might remember what I wanted.

Appocolyptik 08-24-06 09:07 AM

Troop needs to go in Hall of Shame

~Nuff Said~

^Everytime I see that I fall of my chair laughing