RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   1-2-1 Punchline League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=365)
-   -   Championship Match - Hotshh 7-0 vs JTR 6-0 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=229014)

Its a me.. Mario 05-29-06 10:49 PM

Championship Match: Hotshh 7-0 vs Jack The Ripher 6-0

Rules

2 lines only
Verses due 11:59 pm eastrn time friday

You must have 3 links in your check in. for every link you dont have you will get a vote taken away

NO CHECK INS NEEDED

JTR 05-30-06 05:41 PM

lol, man, we're the illest at punchlines...

I want to win this one though....

N.Tavarez 05-31-06 03:03 PM

go for it, no hard feelings

N.Tavarez 06-06-06 01:39 PM

Alright i dont think JTR is on this week..........
heres something, and you can close it

chicks hate you, so i wont disguise the verdict
they wouldnt phonejack with a cordless and verizon service

JTR 06-06-06 07:14 PM

N.Tav, I see your pic on myspace, (sexy) but fuck you!
Bitch
Bitch
Bitch
Banana
Oops
Bitch!

Maaaan,
This Peurto Rican cat stinks, smells bad, he'll catch a beating too
Cuz ya too Peurto afford a shower, no wonder ya always Rican dude!

Ion W. Yuu 06-06-06 07:24 PM

Wow, Decent Battle.

The Phonejack concept is a very good concept if u word it well, and i dont think u did that hot, good punch but i think u half assed thinkin he wouldnt show. notta good idea

Peurto Rican concept is mildly good, kinda played but ur wordin was really good. not wat i was expectin from a championship match but wateva

V//Jtr.

Sik Wit It 06-07-06 05:33 PM

Haha... I liked both punches.. but I gotta give it to..

v/ JTR

Valor 06-09-06 03:11 AM

haha good battle...both came creative.

but JTR came funny as fuck yo

N.Tavarez 06-09-06 09:07 AM

yep good shit JTR
but next time let me know hoe cakes, u wasnt on all week

JTR 06-09-06 02:47 PM

Iunno man, I been bussy with exams and with getting sick off my ass from drinking too much, and spending all nights at girls houses, and going to work, I got no fucking time for RV, :(

I think i'm signing out of this and LBL soon, prolly do one more week each

hot 06-09-06 02:58 PM

you know im messing w/ you
get at me on aim or myspace later man

JTR 06-10-06 01:14 AM

I know, but I was just telling you what was up with my un-activeness lately, anyways, my aim aint working (gay) so i'll get at you on myspace I guess

Texxus 06-10-06 01:24 AM

why yall rap battle over the net. do you all want some of your lines to be tooked or do you enjoy seeing other people from across the world reply to your typed ryhmes? either way get a life and try to make somethine of your self by trying to get signed majorly, not no little label from local city b/c really you 2 need lifes, yall been on this rapverse ish for too long and still havent gone anywhere give up rap if you aint gettin paid too do it.

~King J~

GKillaz05 06-10-06 10:33 AM

vote-JTR.

that was funny as hell, good punchline. Hots was good to he just wasnt hitting as hard.

N.Tavarez 06-11-06 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King J
why yall rap battle over the net. do you all want some of your lines to be tooked or do you enjoy seeing other people from across the world reply to your typed ryhmes? either way get a life and try to make somethine of your self by trying to get signed majorly, not no little label from local city b/c really you 2 need lifes, yall been on this rapverse ish for too long and still havent gone anywhere give up rap if you aint gettin paid too do it.

~King J~

fuck is you doing watching us? saying we been on for a while is just admitting you been watching us, get out of here with your bullshit.