RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Yung Joc (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=229108)

Blay'all 05-31-06 09:14 AM

Yung Joc

issssssss basically one of the hotter new artists coming out of the South right now... i know yall have all heard It's Goin Down (which i'm STILL not sick of, dude's presence and flow is fuckin ON POINT), but you should check out some more of his shit... check out "A Couple Grand" if you havent heard it, shit is hot as hell...

Eastsyde 05-31-06 10:18 AM

he's prolly goin to be another artists from the south which makes the people who hate the south hate it even more....but in my opinion he's pretty good....

Young Sin 05-31-06 10:41 AM

I'm from tha south and I hate that basic ass nigga man flowz on point get tha fuck outta here that dude ain't rappin him read a dr. suess book a bit lines from him shit is like trash in tha summer time Hot Grabage.. but ya'll got ya own feelins bout tha nigga but to me he ain't no lyricst nigga contract should be burned up for real

Chosen

Wicked One 05-31-06 10:47 AM

I have to agree with this hes good and "Goin Down" song is a dope joint..

~Tony Green~ 05-31-06 10:53 AM

Yeah he hott I jst hope he don't flow like that on every track LOL

K.ontroverz.Y 05-31-06 12:38 PM

pressence on point? NO!!! the beats hot. the lyrics are wack. the hook is catchy

Simple as that. As far as pressence. where did you see pressence in that song. He was soo monotone. I do like the song however. Shits good to work out to or go beef someone. But as far as mic pressence and lyrics NOPE!

Nynth Degree 05-31-06 06:33 PM

Is that the guy that showed us the latest dance craze? It just looked like you were revving up a motorcycle.

Yeah, I'll pass.

Abraxas 05-31-06 07:01 PM

I LOVE the Southern hip hop Music.
Yung Joc is iight.
But hear his new song "Pricetag."

mR iKiLL. 05-31-06 10:49 PM

Goin' Down is hot .. But i heard the rest of his album and lost all respect for em.

Golden shellz 05-31-06 11:10 PM

^LMAO

Its goin Down is a hot ass track..i think he's gonna drop at least a few more records before he gets played out and joins the j-kwon club

Ms. Get Gully 05-31-06 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Sin
I'm from tha south and I hate that basic ass nigga man flowz on point get tha fuck outta here that dude ain't rappin him read a dr. suess book a bit lines from him shit is like trash in tha summer time Hot Grabage.. but ya'll got ya own feelins bout tha nigga but to me he ain't no lyricst nigga contract should be burned up for real

Chosen

a nigga dont gotta be doing text type lines to be nice dude. get real. nigga is nice. stop hating. you couldnt make a song half as good as he has..

Golden shellz 05-31-06 11:38 PM

ooooooooohhhhhh get em....

chronix 06-01-06 12:14 AM

His sorry excuse for an album leaked tonight. I peeped it hoping maybe there was something good, but nope. Nathan.

Gopha 06-01-06 07:36 AM

lmao at him having precense, he sounds fuckin dead on tha mic, if that hook wasnt so catchy he wouldnt be shit...

Young Sin 06-01-06 10:35 AM

ha mane tha fuck outta here if you really think tha Yung Joc shit is tight you have lost the true meanin of hip-hop fa real ....Madame Merk.... Tha nigga is is really wack fa real but like i said ya'll got ya own opinons about him... and as far as I go I'll shit on JOc in a battle so hell i ain't worried bout it... and tha only reason that nigga got a deal is cuz he from Atl and he can dance.. thats all you gotta have when you from Atl a hot beat and you gotta be able to dance cuz that's all tha industry going for.... real hip-hop died wit Biggie.... Real Talk