RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Bitch Slapped (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   The gayest letter of the alphabet....the letter Q (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=229323)

∆ P E X X 06-03-06 04:27 PM

The gayest letter of the alphabet....the letter Q

where you at son? how bout a battle for good ol sakes. unlimited time, no rules, and i don't give a fuck who votes as long as it ain't your henchmen.

mmm...yup, that's about it lol.

PrahJect 06-03-06 04:39 PM

haa thats what Im talkin *waits fo Q* most wanted to see battle on rv cud happen

∆ P E X X 06-03-06 09:21 PM

^^don't get ya hopes up man, this niggas been duckin me for a battle for the longest.

Tha Q. 06-03-06 09:23 PM

Not gonna happen on this site...

It gets done the way Tony Self suggested...

We post on a mutually unknown site...That way, the votes will be unbiased...

On top of that...Someone else from RV posts it, so there won't be any swaying of any kind.

That's the only way I'll battle...

Battling on this site is a joke and will never happen again as far as I'm concerned.

∆ P E X X 06-03-06 10:23 PM

^^like I said.

bitch move.

you hang out here 24/7 but you're scared to battle here, wtf sense does that make?

hoe ass nigga

Young Kidd (LM) 06-03-06 11:36 PM

lol...go to www.datunnel.net < and do it there...easily...get votes and such..i wanna see this that bad..lol...you know whats up..

Ysdat 06-04-06 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Not gonna happen on this site...

It gets done the way Tony Self suggested...

We post on a mutually unknown site...That way, the votes will be unbiased...

On top of that...Someone else from RV posts it, so there won't be any swaying of any kind.

That's the only way I'll battle...

Battling on this site is a joke and will never happen again as far as I'm concerned.

what is the point of that bro? Everyone on thsi site would love to see this battle go down, so they are going to go to whatever site its going down on and either vote or have an input into it.

just do it here bro, fo'real.

∆ P E X X 06-04-06 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKid_Sense
lol...go to www.datunnel.net < and do it there...easily...get votes and such..i wanna see this that bad..lol...you know whats up..

not gonna happen man. this shit stays right here, or it doesn't go down.

period.

but wuddup sense, long time no see son

locknes 06-04-06 03:10 PM

he started the beef here and wants to go somewhere else thats like having a boxing match at the mgm and after the first round you want to have the fight in newyork

∆ P E X X 06-04-06 07:44 PM

^^shit man that last line in your sig says it all.

ILL GEE 06-28-06 09:39 PM

i'd actually like to see this go down.... i'm cool with both so i wouldn't vote anyways... but this would definitely be the most anticipated battle on RV since i been here

Pro. 06-28-06 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
i'd actually like to see this go down.... i'm cool with both so i wouldn't vote anyways... but this would definitely be the most anticipated battle on RV since i been here

^R u serious..wow.

That means not much goes on in the audio section.

ILL GEE 06-29-06 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Swagger
^R u serious..wow.

That means not much goes on in the audio section.

no... it means that these two have been going back and forth at each other since i been here and have never battled as far as i know... like i said, i like music from both... it would be cool to see them finally battle and get it over with