RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The Last Day Of School (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=229746)

~Tony Green~ 06-09-06 07:06 PM

The Last Day Of School

What a day today was the last day of school and on this day you supposed to beat the shit outta anybody you ever had a problem with well for me....

I got drunk as hell and came to school then I got into my first fight the police tried to lock me up but I left the building was mad I got hit in my first fight so I went back in the school and got my niggaz and we went and whooped the nigga buddy pretty bad and now I'm just gettin out the 15th.....

what a day hu :thumbup:

Journal!st 06-09-06 07:12 PM

WTF?!...son you crazy thiggish sick mutha fucka!.......hope you die soon!..LOL!

La Cosa Nostra 06-09-06 07:12 PM

You got punched so you ran for your backup...

Real hardcore man....

Past Tense 06-09-06 07:12 PM

lol thats cool

my last days next thrusday and i am plannin on beatin up dude named Tommy.... he thinks hes :cool:

Young Kidd (LM) 06-09-06 07:21 PM

lol our last day was like 2 weeks ago here....and shiiiiit..lo lso many fights..that shit was hilarious...we had battles that were crackin the teachers up, fights wit teachers, battles that turned to fights...lmao..oh man..the memories ..

Journal!st 06-09-06 07:27 PM

my last day was 2 days ago and we had a big rap battle and the prize was $500 and a local record label to sign you....it was big and dope son.....and thern ariot broke out and the cops got jumped HARDCORE!..

Terumoto 06-09-06 07:56 PM

Man last days in America seem lame compared to Aus...

Last year, the kids on their last day did funny shit. They got all the tables and chairs from one faculty, and put them into ONE class room. The pile reached the roof, it was ill.

And they got 3 pigs, and oiled them up then let them loose in the school. People had to work so hard to catch them, because when they cornered them they'd run out but they were so oily nobody could get a grip on em.

And theres always naked chicks driving by, because it's their last day too... They drive past and flash their boobs and/or asses.

And theres also fights, but theres not only fights. Its way better.

~Tony Green~ 06-09-06 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
You got punched so you ran for your backup...

Real hardcore man....

I beat dude ass after he snaked me and I could've beat his friend ass too by myself it just more fun to involve the gang

WhoAmI 06-09-06 09:53 PM

i had parts of my college evacuated with fart gas lmao

shit smelt like someone crawled up someone's ass and died

~Tony Green~ 06-09-06 09:55 PM

Lol.............

Young Kidd (LM) 06-09-06 09:56 PM

yo lol the funnest part was when dudes walked into the Lunchroom , *they had my whole school in there because its just Ninth Grade*..and these guys are in Euro Trunks..and Run Around..dodgin teachers and sthi..lol Hilarious..