RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   hmm...lets see... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=229895)

∆ P E X X 06-12-06 03:54 PM

hmm...lets see...

I've see pictures of Leady doin shows...i've seen pictures of Past Tense doin shows, I've seen pictures of Phenom doin shows, all of the above's seen pictures of Me doin shows.....but...i can't remember seeing no pictures of a looooottt of people who claim they do shows. and I mean a lot. i ain't gonna call no names, you know haha... I don't wanna put nobody on the spot and all..

$wollzillaâ„¢ 06-12-06 03:56 PM

i dont do shit
but lift
work
party
and sleep

so that explains why u have no pictures of me "doing shows" :thumbup:

∆ P E X X 06-12-06 03:58 PM

^if you don't claim to do shows, then you're off the hook. I'm talkin about people who claim they do shows

Magic5 06-12-06 05:09 PM

Can I get a link to the pictures of the OYD shows?
Anybody?

Past Tense 06-12-06 07:31 PM

:cool:

cuz people just love the energy my crew brought too the shows
word

next show i'll take more pictures...

∆ P E X X 06-12-06 09:19 PM

damn, I don't get it, what kind of person would lie about dong a show? like...DAYUM man, how sad is life when you gotta lie about doing shows???

Key... 06-12-06 09:21 PM

shows can be done at home...lol

∆ P E X X 06-12-06 09:26 PM

^^bwaaaaaaaaaahahahhahaaaaaaaa nah man lmao.

the last show I seen that was done "at home "was a due named "Dr. Slur" performin at his 3yr old sisters birthday poop-party.

that shit was fuckin SAD LMAO.

sorry, but venues where only your family show up don't count

La Cosa Nostra 06-12-06 10:48 PM

I rock open mic nights bruz.

I got some downtime at the moment for writing my new cd... So I dunno if I'm party subject to this thread.. But I havnt really claimed to be doing shows so...*shrugs*

Ebircs 06-12-06 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Anybody?

son....you got a LOTA mouth for NO REASON...why do you put OYD in a box...why not mention NAMES ???????????????/

cuz your a faggot ass hattin mother fucker....WHEN did I even say I was tryna MAKE IT?? EVERY post you make your sayin some out of the blue dumb ass shit bro....I rap to HEAR ME ....POINT fucking BLANK....FUCK being a rapper bro..I do MY thing...and this is all fun to me....and YOU make shit out like OYD said we doing this n that...PLZZZ quote ONE thread/post where ANY of us said ANYTHING like this ??!!!

NO WHERE so STFU untill your CALLED ON.....REST YOUR NECK...why are you on the dick like whoa ??? get a hobby son...your not even CLOSE to anything !!!! you TEXT BATTLE son !! ...WHO ARE YOU to call ANYONE out on ANYTHING ???

fuck outa here man...thats THEE LAST time i even ACKNOWLEDGE YOU.....cuz ur a fucking gimp....I can't believe ppl even READ your bullshit still....

your EASILY one of the top 10 homo's on this site PER I FUCKING ED

1nE

BigTony.Self 06-12-06 11:07 PM

I Never Do Showz But I Frequemntly Touch The Cyph When Some Heads Come In Then I Put It Down Like What Kids Iz All Daps After That ....

Shear Kaughn 06-12-06 11:48 PM

i don't do shows because i'm not that serious about my rapping......i just do it for fun...and so i can show off to my friends and get girls......worked so far...ima keep it up.....

if yall do shows....thats good for you...but i would much rather finish college..get my degrees and have some other career....

∆ P E X X 06-13-06 12:28 AM

Cho, maybe he said "OYD" because "OYD" says they do shows

.TeamOne. 06-13-06 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Anybody?

oh yeha, i went to this show... they was rippin it...

Adam 06-13-06 12:31 AM

I do shows in front of my mirror with my shirt off.