RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Free-running: Try it at your own risk. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=229896)

Nynth Degree 06-12-06 05:46 PM

Free-running: Try it at your own risk.

'Cuz I tried it at a park earlier this week, and as a result I have been banned from the entire park for a year. And it's a big ass park. :(

B To The D 06-12-06 05:49 PM

rofl...i tried that shit once.....i broke my leg,i jumped off a bus shelter...

TeamOne 06-12-06 05:54 PM

we should add that to the battle rules for Front Lines......

TeamOne 06-12-06 07:30 PM

.......... ok ive been waitin a while for someone to actually tell me wtf this is

Gopha 06-12-06 07:44 PM

yeah same, i didnt wanna look clueless lmao

Magic5 06-12-06 07:45 PM

I don't know what it is either. .

Blay'all 06-12-06 07:46 PM

i think its where u like, run and jump off of shit.

Adam 06-12-06 07:52 PM

It cost money to run?!

Hahaha, Free-Running is dope, hard as fuck to do, but when you master the art it looks sick.

.TeamOne. 06-12-06 08:03 PM

its like, when you run around and backflip off of shit... i dont know why you'd get banned from a park for it. but yeha, free running is running and jumping off of short buildings and flipping and cartwheeling offa shit ya mean?

Nynth Degree 06-12-06 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .TeamOne.
i dont know why you'd get banned from a park for it.

Because some people are horrible parents.

TeamOne 06-12-06 08:47 PM

^^^^^^ yea, their kids got in the way of ur backflippin....... fuckin horrible parents

Nynth Degree 06-12-06 08:47 PM

Nah, we were away from all the kids...and the bastard parents still called the cops on us for "being a bad influence".

TeamOne 06-12-06 08:49 PM

can u let me have my fun?? are u an ass? im teamone bitch, and i gotta bitch wit me...... were gonna have a fuckin rape party

Nynth Degree 06-12-06 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
can u let me have my fun?? are u an ass? im teamone bitch, and i gotta bitch wit me...... were gonna have a fuckin rape party

Lol, enjoy I guess. :weirdass:

Terumoto 06-12-06 08:54 PM

Go to the city... Nobody can ban you form there, and parks are crap for it anyway.

I remember I was with these guys at a university in the city (universities are DOPE for parkour), and the security kept following us and shit, and then they approached us like "uhh... what are you doing here? Only students are allowed on premises." By then I was getting ready to run, but this one dude that was with us pulls out a student card from his wallet and shows it to them... And they're like "Oh.. OK..... carry on then." I had no idea he actually went to the university lol.

Also go to gyms... You can do anything without hurting yourself, because everything is padded. And they usually have big giant blocks you can stack up and vault over, and horizontal poles to vault over and swing on, foam pits to learn flips in, and sometimes balancing beams lined up in such a way you can practice precision jumping.