RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Please donate to help save my life (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=229915)

Ysdat 06-13-06 03:43 AM

Please donate to help save my life

I been hustling for weeks now. I need to make over 10G for fines.
If i dont make that money within a month im going to back to jail. For ALOT longer then the small 2 week lag I Previously done.

Paypal or direct mail to me will be accepted :)

Magic5 06-13-06 03:55 AM

. .or you could just pay the fines that you've stacked up.

Mad Dog 06-13-06 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
I been hustling for weeks now. I need to make over 10G for fines.
If i dont make that money within a month im going to back to jail. For ALOT longer then the small 2 week lag I Previously done.

Paypal or direct mail to me will be accepted :)

ahhh that explains it then... :thumbup:

Ysdat 06-13-06 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
. .or you could just pay the fines that you've stacked up.

over 10 thousand dollers? umm, considering I have hustled about 1500 in the past month. I dont think 10,000 will coem to quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
ahhh that explains it then... :thumbup:

your just tryna fucks with my midn again aye cunt?lol

Magic5 06-13-06 04:36 AM

And so I should give you money. . why? I didn't put you in debt. . I didn't compile over 10 thousand dollars of fines to your name. I don't owe you anything. . if you can't find the money that you owe, I could really care less.

Welcome to the real world.

Ysdat 06-13-06 04:42 AM

um, your speaking like im not taking this in my stride and sorting it.
You have no clue what i been through to get this shit sorted, so yeh, please go back to your "real world" and Ill stay in fake world that has never had a problem and has been easy sailing since day one.
:thumbup:

Mad Dog 06-13-06 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
your just tryna fucks with my midn again aye cunt?lol

[jedimode]i'm not fuckin witcha mind infact right now you're punching youself in the bollocks[/jedimode]

Magic5 06-13-06 04:47 AM

Well, dude. . you're getting it sorted by asking for money on rapverse.com? If this is your best hope the chances of you getting 10 grand are floating around 0% right now.

Like I said, the fines that you have aren't my problem. I meant "welcome to the real world" in the context that, nobody really gives a shit about the problems you have in paying off the shit that you owe. What'd you think was going to happen when you made this thread? People would line up asking for your paypal account? Come on, man. If you expected to make more then $100 off of the people on this site, then you've got to be out of your fucking mind.

Ysdat 06-13-06 04:50 AM

yeh, your right :rolleyes:

now fuck'a give me money!

Valerie 06-13-06 05:29 AM

will 2$ help out? :huh:

TitoBronsky 06-13-06 10:09 AM

Lol

Fuck You ! Rott In Jail You Piece Of Shit

J Summers 06-13-06 10:11 AM

you made 1500 in a month hustlin... you suck.. stop selling weed...you'll go broke.. but yeah.. fines them shits suck i gotta 5g bond i gotta come up with

Mix & Match 06-13-06 11:26 AM

I love how the action --> consequence is setting in now.
Don't do stupid shit, and you wont' get in stupid shit.
Pretty simple.

Given Light. 06-13-06 11:28 AM

I love how the action --> consequence is setting in now.
Don't do stupid shit, and you wont' get in stupid shit.
Pretty simple.

Ysdat 06-13-06 04:43 PM

^ i love how you used two diffrent accounts to say the same thing, and um, the consequence set it when i was about 15 when i first got all these fines.
so yeh, stfu or give me money.