RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   why the fuck are black people complaining about these days (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=230151)

babegurl1814 06-17-06 10:02 PM

why the fuck are black people complaining about these days

yes we know racism exist i as a black person have accepted that but i see black people still complaining about being poor and shit get the fuck up your ass and make moves and there alot of u on this site and u know who u are
there is know reason for us to be complaining as much as we do
sayin shit like licoln didnt freee the slave some of u have some of the left views i have ever seen

Ysdat 06-17-06 10:12 PM

rofl @ you complaining about people complaining. :rolleyes:

atti? 06-17-06 10:13 PM

By classifying, and blatantly calling out black people as a whole, you yourself sound like a bigot. Black people aren't the only one's who complain, we all do our fair share but it takes a narrow mind to only recognise one individual groups issues. It seems as though black people get more attention for their problems and complaints because city life and ghetto's are glorified by hip-hop artists constantly. White people have people on that same end of the spectrum, those back whater bubble-fuck trailer yuppies who are probally even more fucked up than any black person... The thing is, how often do you see people in the mainstream repping trailer parks? So, why single people out? You as a black person have issues with black people... Well, easy solution, start correcting the problem yourself. I'm white, you can bet your ass I'm not about to live in a trailor, rock a confederate flag, and jack up my Ford pick up 16 inches. Solutions are in the future, and the future is our generation... Don't fuck it up again.

~Tony Green~ 06-17-06 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babegurl1814
yes we know racism exist i as a black person have accepted that but i see black people still complaining about being poor and shit get the fuck up your ass and make moves and there alot of u on this site and u know who u are
sayin shit like licoln didnt freee the slave some of u have some of the left views i have ever seen

Get your racist ass up outta here

The Gladiator 06-17-06 10:23 PM

lol she aint racist...how can u be racist against ur own race???
but she just addressin the problems in her own race that all
she just tellin ya'll ta stop complainin bout whatever u complainin bout
and make moves ta make it out of the situation..she just didnt put it in the smoothest way

atti? 06-17-06 10:26 PM

Surprisingly enough, you can be racist against your own race. I forget the name of it but it's some type of phobe against your own race. Bothers me I cant remember, I'll go look it up.

Blay'all 06-17-06 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
Surprisingly enough, you can be racist against your own race. I forget the name of it but it's some type of phobe against your own race. Bothers me I cant remember, I'll go look it up.

^ i have that...
i cant fuckin stand white people.

The Gladiator 06-17-06 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAYBOY
^ i have that...
i cant fuckin stand white people.

ROFL fuckin crackers :whacky:

La Cosa Nostra 06-17-06 10:49 PM

Lmao @ this thread...

As long as people dont generalise my race and blame all of us as an entire people for their own problems.. They can complain till the cows come home...

La Cosa Nostra 06-17-06 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gladiator
ROFL fuckin crackers :whacky:

Shut the fuck up................

Sean Gunner 06-17-06 10:51 PM

You ever notice how those cows have never come home?

Probably having sex or doing drugs, damn hooligans.

The Gladiator 06-17-06 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Shut the fuck up................

lol i cant stand bein in white skin :p

Logic The Goonie 06-17-06 10:53 PM

Quote:

Shut the fuck up k. I was going to argue with you but you can't even fucking spell.

M Eazy 06-17-06 10:58 PM

Quote:

hahahaha...i just recorded a song about this yesterday...well, not exactly like this...but i was saying damn near the same thing. how we as people think we're trapped in the hood and blame it on "the man" that we can't get out and why we gotta sell drugs and shit. Hustling is a way out, but once you get enough to get out, then get out...don't stay in it and wait to be caught so you can blame it on "the man" that you got caught. It's a short-term gig and if you want to live a better life, you have to get out urself...but there are some people who like the hood and won't leave....stupid if you ask me...

atti? 06-17-06 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
You ever notice how those cows have never come home?

Probably having sex or doing drugs, damn hooligans.

Mmmmm, nothing like a nice big steak :evilgrin: