RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Damn (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=230293)

Past Tense 06-20-06 04:23 AM

Damn

I love the internet

I just downloaded like 500 dollars worth of cds and dvds

Ysdat 06-20-06 04:51 AM

nothing like supporting our culture :rolleyes:

La Cosa Nostra 06-20-06 04:55 AM

Cheap mother fucker......

Past Tense 06-20-06 05:16 AM

I dont got money too buy it

:(

WhoAmI 06-20-06 06:54 AM

all i'm gonna say is be careful

because what goes around comes around and you could very well find yourself in trouble

in case you're thinking "thousands of people do it, i ain't getting caught" think about this....

eveyone who's been caught thought the exact same thing until the found themselves in court.

Journal!st 06-20-06 07:36 AM

*loves And Adores Your Sig*^^hehehe!

B To The D 06-20-06 08:29 AM

Word albumbase.com is dope for shit like that,where i get my instrumentals from..

Mad Dog 06-21-06 12:27 PM

ye downloadin musics dope...jus as long as you dont get caught *looks round*

L.E 06-21-06 02:32 PM

I'll download and bootleg your cd for free one day.

L. Veracity 06-21-06 03:03 PM

I hope you guys understand that downloading
is the greatest reason the rap game sucks right now

the reason you hear all these CRAP ASS rappers on the radio is because people that DO go buy CDs aren't the people that know rap, they just know a nice beat and catchy hook...a real rap fan would rather download than go spend money and support their favorite artist...so keep up your downloading and watch rap become even worse than it is now LMAO

J. Luth 06-21-06 03:17 PM

^so funny . :rolleyes:

noname 06-21-06 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity

the reason you hear all these CRAP ASS rappers on the radio is because people that DO go buy CDs aren't the people that know rap, they just know a nice beat and catchy hook...a real rap fan would rather download than go spend money and support their favorite artist...so keep up your downloading and watch rap become even worse than it is now LMAO

Ok,you go spend money on albums :thumbup:

Blay'all 06-22-06 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity

wrong, i hate to break it to you, but artists dont get rich off of album sales nowadays... its all about advertising, promotion, concerts, merchandise, and shit like that... and rappers who get downloads = popular = payed...

Logic The Goonie 06-22-06 12:39 AM

This morning, Hulk at coffee shop when some man outside rev his engine for 10 minutes. Hulk go out.

"You know, that's bad for engine!" Hulk said helpfully.
Man gave rude sign with middle finger.
Hulk punched through hood and ripped out hoses and parts. That's much worse for the engine.

J. Luth 06-22-06 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAYBOY
wrong, i hate to break it to you, but artists dont get rich off of album sales nowadays... its all about advertising, promotion, concerts, merchandise, and shit like that... and rappers who get downloads = popular = payed...

word that's pretty true. My uncle who starting his label good friends with TI, said he sat with TI after some of his shows and he gets paid like $10,000 to just do TWO songs. that's crazy....