RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   I'm New...Here is me! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=230373)

XJenxIsxAxBozzX 06-21-06 06:00 PM

I'm New...Here is me!

^^ Taken with in tha last month!

Kirk 06-21-06 06:02 PM

Do you rap/write?

XJenxIsxAxBozzX 06-21-06 06:03 PM

Yeah I do....I haven't since like January cause I've been busy but I am wanting to get back into it!

Kirk 06-21-06 06:05 PM

Oh, ok. Just making sure. Alot of people come on this bitch and just post pictures instead of actually writing. But you look like my friend.

XJenxIsxAxBozzX 06-21-06 06:09 PM

Thanks I gues....but yeah I do actually write. I am workin on a piece now but havent been able to finish it, because I work alot and it's hard to do things I want to do. But thanks for the comment.

Daubs 06-21-06 06:11 PM

Youd get it . Yup.

Ysdat 06-21-06 06:26 PM

take a picture with my name on it. then Ill believe its you.

No offence, but this site has a tendancy to attract girls posting fake pics:)

Ysdat 06-21-06 06:36 PM

:cussing:

Why dont you just fucking photoshop one!!!!!!huh!!!!!!

*cough* has team one been skipped yet? *cough* :love:

J. Luth 06-21-06 06:37 PM

lol I'm like 95% you posted your pics on this site before on another name. I'm not saying you fake, just saying

atti? 06-21-06 09:46 PM

Maaan, finally, someone my style

... How YOU doing :evilgrin:

XJenxIsxAxBozzX 06-21-06 11:09 PM

Na I understand how ya think that I would be fake. Cause yeah I have had other names, but I forget the passwords and shit and mah yahoo is down. So I made a new one and I will remeber the name. I mean I got other pictures of me. I've got tons. Like 15 or more. But tha next time I can steel mah step-dad's camera I'll take a pic sayin "XJenxIsxAxBozzX <3's RapVerse" or somethin like that. But that truly is me. I mean I've got pictures of like professonal cause I dance so I have a picture of me in a dance costume (sp), so that is some shit I can't like steel from other people ya know. Cause I have to scan it an shit. But I will do that next time I get mah step-dad's camera cause mine is broken and savin up for a new one.

Thanks for tha comments so far. And Ys Dat whatcha mean wit tha photoshop thing??

B. Magik 06-21-06 11:32 PM

How old are you? You're most def. a cutie :love:

XJenxIsxAxBozzX 06-21-06 11:39 PM

I'm 16. And thanks fa tha comment on Theroy's thread. Dude is seriously a fuckin faggot.

J. Luth 06-21-06 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJenxIsxAxBozzX
Na I understand how ya think that I would be fake. Cause yeah I have had other names, but I forget the passwords and shit and mah yahoo is down. So I made a new one and I will remeber the name. I mean I got other pictures of me. I've got tons. Like 15 or more. But tha next time I can steel mah step-dad's camera I'll take a pic sayin "XJenxIsxAxBozzX <3's RapVerse" or somethin like that. But that truly is me. I mean I've got pictures of like professonal cause I dance so I have a picture of me in a dance costume (sp), so that is some shit I can't like steel from other people ya know. Cause I have to scan it an shit. But I will do that next time I get mah step-dad's camera cause mine is broken and savin up for a new one.

Thanks for tha comments so far. And Ys Dat whatcha mean wit tha photoshop thing??

nah, I ain't saying you fake just saying I recognized you from other pictures. Like iunno, you had braces maybe? but iunno....