RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I had a scary fucking dream last night... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=230426)

Appocolyptik 06-22-06 03:14 PM

I had a scary fucking dream last night...

Last night I had one of the scariest dreams I've ever had. It's the first time I remember where I've woke up and cried out.

It was about me being this guy who had a son who could 'see things', in other words he had the shine. Well anyway about 50 years or so there used to be this bridge nearby my house, and this scrawny kid with short hair and glasses who was the same age as my kid one day climbed up that bridge and leaned over the edge to tag "Passive - Changing Thoughts." He fell to his death and smashed on the concrete below, where I remember him lying with his eyes wide open and head broken against a wall. My son also liked graffitti, and tagged 'Changing Thoughts', I didn't think anything of it until I thought I could hear strange footsteps going down the stairs at night and my son saying he saw this kid in the bathroom grinning with blood running down the side of his face. I then found this 50 year old newspaper article lying in my bed one morning saying about this kid who tagged 'Passive - Changing Thoughts', and I was shocked. Why would my kid keep tagging that? I then found out at the end the man who built the house (who was the dead kids dad) built a secret room at the bottom of the stairs which was bricked up after the kid died and was called the "passive room." One night I went down stairs to see a door I had never seen before swinging slowly open and a ghostly white kid standing in the room grinning with blood running down his head aiming a spray can at me, whispering "come closer daddy..." and me screaming in the dream and waking up with a cry.

It was scary as hell, and so vivid and real.

N.Tavarez 06-22-06 03:16 PM

that means you gotta buy the 1st guy who posts here
a big mac and cheese

Keith Moon 06-22-06 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocolyptik
Last night I had one of the scariest dreams I've ever had. It's the first time I remember where I've woke up and cried out.

It was about me being this guy who had a son who could 'see things', in other words he had the shine. Well anyway about 50 years or so there used to be this bridge nearby my house, and this scrawny kid with short hair and glasses who was the same age as my kid one day climbed up that bridge and leaned over the edge to tag "Passive - Changing Thoughts." He fell to his death and smashed on the concrete below, where I remember him lying with his eyes wide open and head broken against a wall. My son also liked graffitti, and tagged 'Changing Thoughts', I didn't think anything of it until I thought I could hear strange footsteps going down the stairs at night and my son saying he saw this kid in the bathroom grinning with blood running down the side of his face. I then found this 50 year old newspaper article lying in my bed one morning saying about this kid who tagged 'Passive - Changing Thoughts', and I was shocked. Why would my kid keep tagging that? I then found out at the end the man who built the house (who was the dead kids dad) built a secret room at the bottom of the stairs which was bricked up after the kid died and was called the "passive room." One night I went down stairs to see a door I had never seen before swinging slowly open and a ghostly white kid standing in the room grinning with blood running down his head aiming a spray can at me, whispering "come closer daddy..." and me screaming in the dream and waking up with a cry.

Make this a script hah
make 50 mil on a cheap thriller =[]

Ysdat 06-22-06 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Tavarez
that means you gotta buy the 1st guy who posts here
a big mac and cheese

buahahahahahahahah

Logic The Goonie 06-22-06 05:22 PM

I had a dream where i had to walk to that test I was talking about....and forgot all the materials I needed. -_-

KempoMRK 06-22-06 06:02 PM

Your imagination is pretty dope.

Gopha 06-22-06 06:20 PM

^^^yeah seriously, shit was put together well and sounded like a movie... mah dreams are mmmaaddd random

Hymie 06-22-06 08:09 PM

Quote:

Man you the only person I know that can vividly remember what happened in his dream. Me... I can only remember bits and pieces of mine.

Appocolyptik 06-23-06 11:14 AM

I remember loads of my dreams really really well, I had this one years ago that was probably even worse than this one which was so vivid I woke up thinking what had happened in the dream had happened. I might make another thread about it, but basically everyone in my school went to this shopping centre and these terrorists laid siege to it and massacred everyone, before getting killed themselves by armed forces. I had like 3 or 4 dreams all in one night about it all linked up, it must have been 3 or 4 years ago I had it. I was afraid to go to that area (Stafford - and I hadn't even been there before) ever again.

La Cosa Nostra 06-23-06 11:21 AM

Dreams are only dreams...

Their just a product of our subconcious imagination triggered by chemicals in our brain during sleep. Sometimes they are tell tale signs of our currant mindstate, but yeah.. Nothing much more than that...

Appocolyptik 06-23-06 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Dreams are only dreams...

Their just a product of our subconcious imagination triggered by chemicals in our brain during sleep. Sometimes they are tell tale signs of our currant mindstate, but yeah.. Nothing much more than that...

The dream had things similar to The Shining which is the book I'm reading at the moment and my imaginations been ran riot with that. So that could be why.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!

J Bee 06-23-06 11:35 AM

i still remember a dream i had from when i was 3 yrs old. i always have realistic dreams that i think really happened. thats fucking annoying.

Kordozar 06-23-06 11:50 AM

You Should Think About Making This Into A Movie

Appocolyptik 06-23-06 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young G
You Should Think About Making This Into A Movie

Yeah I'll just get my agent in Hollywood to give Stanley Kubrick a call and fund this project from my imaginary Fort Knox bank account. Good idea :thumbup:

J Bee 06-23-06 02:43 PM

Quote:
Yeah I'll just get my agent in Hollywood to give Stanley Kubrick a call and fund this project from my imaginary Fort Knox bank account. Good idea :thumbup:

ah, so you have one too i see?