RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Dont you hate it (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=230728)

Past Tense 06-28-06 01:19 PM

Dont you hate it

[when girls play mind games damn it makes me soo damn irratated. Cuz this girl i'm with now is confusing me and I dont know what her deal is. Im pondering on wether or not I should stay with her all in all]

sooo yeah basiclly :cussing: :cussing:

REALgangsta 06-28-06 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT

sooo yeah basiclly :cussing: :cussing:

Sooo Basically what? Damn Homes. you Straight Fag now. Let some Hoe Playt mind games wit yah brain.. Dman Pussy.. Man Back in the 50's you were a man if you got cancer, Now its 2006 and you crying about some tits and ass playing Mind games wit yah fucked up Metrosexual pansy ass.. :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

MC Venom 06-28-06 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by REALgangsta
Sooo Basically what? Damn Homes. you Straight Fag now. Let some Hoe Playt mind games wit yah brain.. Dman Pussy.. Man Back in the 50's you were a man if you got cancer, Now its 2006 and you crying about some tits and ass playing Mind games wit yah fucked up Metrosexual pansy ass.. :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

Attention "REAL"gangsta... dumbass. That is all.

Past Tense 06-28-06 01:32 PM

soo i'm not a man because i have strong feelings for a girl? Iono shits just confusing too talk about.........cuz i dont know whats goin on..it has me goin crazy...cuz i dont wnanna lose her cuz she means a lot too me

MC Venom 06-28-06 01:34 PM

What exactly are you worried about? Whats she doing to you?

Past Tense 06-28-06 01:43 PM

Were together and she had too go too Idaho too help her aunt with her resturaunt cuz she just gotta resturaunt down there...and she was sposed too go down there for the first month of summer....and She down in Boise and shes goin up too CDA today..but its like iono she broke off with her ex too date me...and its like iono shes hanging out with her old friends down there and theres a dude name carson shes been hangin around a lot...and hes ugly and what not u know ( i know i'm better lookin) and we are really close and what not....but then she says hes a a family friend i know you wanna think oh "Hes fuckin her" and thats what i'm thinkin....and i feel strong for the girl and i dont wanna lose her..but shes hangin out with him a lot and shit.and i'm confused cuz she has told me a lot of shit and really menat it cuz she has never fucked me over and she hasn't done anything too set me off..but its like shes hanging with him and talkin too him a lot more and its like well whats good and shes gonna be back up here in 10 days (the 9th) and i know ill takl too her when she comes up more but its like...iono whats good...........i'm confused as fuck with her..and i dont wanna get cheated

J Summers 06-28-06 01:46 PM

i got fifty bucks says she fuckin him...bitches are scandelous.. relationships bite nuts..

Indeph 06-28-06 01:55 PM

I dont wanna destroy your trust or whatever, but 99% of the time when theres a random male friend around he/she either has intentions on gettin with her/him or they already are.

Past Tense 06-28-06 02:07 PM

^^yeah thats the type of shit that makes me wanna go back too pimpin girls but its like i dont wana say somthin and regret somthin and in a week regret it

Indeph 06-28-06 02:12 PM

I hate when girls are extremly naive about it. To me when they're "naive" they're either extremly blind or WANT to be put in the position where they're around some dude who wants them. -_- Girls are shady and deceptive beings.

Past Tense 06-28-06 02:16 PM

^^this girls extremly blind and doesnt' see what i'm offering here.....she told me face too face that she had butterflies in her stomach from talkin too me...iono its like i dont know what tooo think anymore...but i'm def. gonna talk too her today about

BUT GIRLS at this age dont know what they want then again..thats why i wanna just stick too my music career cuz iono im startin too get off the ground..and the last thing i need right now is a girl naggin all the time

La Cosa Nostra 06-28-06 11:35 PM

Lmao..

Man, if shes being screwy with you... Give her the silent treatment for a while..

If she is really into you, shell come crawling back... If you aint got it with this chick, you'll prolly never see her again and can move onto bigger and better things...

Distance makes the heart grow fonder.........Remember that shit.......

Girls aint gonna be into you if you act clingy..........

Past Tense 06-28-06 11:54 PM

^^thanks 4 the advice i'm gonna use it

ayo . audrey 06-29-06 12:02 AM

... it should've been "people" play mind games.. not girls... yeah girls play mind games... but dudes do too, it's not a female problem, it's a society problem

Paranoid 06-29-06 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by REALgangsta

your a idiot man, lmao! White cats like you who think your black. HAHA, but anyway um Past Tense I'd say you ask her what her problem is and if she doesn't tell you or w/e then just leave her.