RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   lil bow wow getting chesterd..... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=230955)

Ebircs 07-02-06 02:06 PM

lil bow wow getting chesterd.....

i know this happend a while ago but...

Bow-wow Wow!
While riding the UTS bus to class one day, Poodah heard a disturbing rumor that Little Bow-Wow, Snoop-Dog¹s dawg in training, had been molested by his bodyguard. What was even more disturbing to Poodah¹s ears, however, was the rap this young mixmaster composed about his traumatic experience entitled "Don¹t Touch Me There."

I thought he was just there for protection,
until I felt his enormous erection.
Don¹t touch me there
I¹d hate to jail ya,
but you touched my genitalia.
Don¹t touch me there.
Bow-wow-ow-ow-ow.
Don¹t touch me there.

ROLFORLFOL

Nynth Degree 07-02-06 02:20 PM

This happened like 6 years ago.

Erel Avent 07-02-06 02:30 PM

shut the hell up with this old shit.

Ebircs 07-02-06 02:49 PM

so the fuck what if it's old.......it's funny as fuck, wtf r u stupid..........and have u ever read that poem b4 ????? ok then stfu........and arel.....i'd chill while i was ahead if i was u man.....no need to be a dick...

ILL GEE 07-02-06 03:30 PM

damn, that's fucked... i never heard about that... my sister was molested as a child... i don't think people fucking with kids is funny at all... i GOT kids... that woulda been one dead bodyguard... i gives a shyt how old the story is... if it's new to me it just happened... *goes to start cleaning weapons... army style*

Nynth Degree 07-02-06 03:51 PM

It was funny...when I was in 8th grade. And no I hadn't seen that poem yet, but it wasn't too amusing.

Konvict_NYC 07-02-06 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebircs
so the fuck what if it's old.......it's funny as fuck, wtf r u stupid..........and have u ever read that poem b4 ????? ok then stfu........and arel.....i'd chill while i was ahead if i was u man.....no need to be a dick...

Yo that was mad ignorant....you have children, what if that happened to them

Euthanize. 07-02-06 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebircs
i know this happend a while ago but...

Bow-wow Wow!
While riding the UTS bus to class one day, Poodah heard a disturbing rumor that Little Bow-Wow, Snoop-Dog¹s dawg in training, had been molested by his bodyguard. What was even more disturbing to Poodah¹s ears, however, was the rap this young mixmaster composed about his traumatic experience entitled "Don¹t Touch Me There."

I thought he was just there for protection,
until I felt his enormous erection.
Don¹t touch me there
I¹d hate to jail ya,
but you touched my genitalia.
Don¹t touch me there.
Bow-wow-ow-ow-ow.
Don¹t touch me there.

ROLFORLFOL

wow.

this is hella old.

but at any rate.

I bet Lil Bow wow is a much better rapper than you are.

Young Drama 07-02-06 07:49 PM

1st off bow wow didnt write his ownb rhymes back then n now probly

2nd, who really thinks he new how to use those fuck'n words like erection,lol

3rd, ur a dumbass, shit is old, it didnt happen, jus a stupid rumor, n rape aint funyn anyways

get a life homo

La Cosa Nostra 07-02-06 08:20 PM

Lmao... I dispise child molestation like a mother fucker...

But I also hate bow wow...

Such a conflict of opinions....

Sik Wit It 07-03-06 01:16 PM

Wtf is with the ¹'s n' shit? But anyway.. Bow Wow's wack.. I remember back in 04, when that nigga got urinated on.. Lmao..