RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Same Prom As Colby's...But Different Pics...And More Mexican Flava!!! BITCH! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=230980)

High-Dro 07-03-06 12:12 AM

Same Prom As Colby's...But Different Pics...And More Mexican Flava!!! BITCH!

haha i look like a jackass in most of these pictures

me and brittany....one of the coolest chicks ever...and you cant tell in the pic, but she has the nicest ass you'd ever see on a white chick:thumbup:

me, j-money and our dates....mine was chloe..she has huge tits..again, not really sure if you can tell in that pic though...n thas the car we rolled up in

me, shane, nathanial, james, j-money...haha shane is the fuckin man...almost albino and almost retarded

High-Dro 07-03-06 12:13 AM

me and meaghan...she's pretty bangable...she jus moved for the summer though

me and my friend ruth...she's fuckin crazy and hilarious...best person to party with ever

High-Dro 07-03-06 12:14 AM

tiphanie fixing my shit up...she got called by 8 modelling agencies in the US...she doesnt look THAT good in this picture..but she's sexy as hell

me and tissy...ive known her for 13 years and this pic pisses me off cuz you cant see her tits good lol...she has 36DD :)

me and lauren...jus started dating her this week...she's pretty hot...i know what you're thinkin...'how does a fat, ugly mexican-lookin mutha fucka date a chick like that?'...good fuckin question...but i aint complainin...

anyways, too lazy to put up any more...peace

KOOL COL-B 07-03-06 01:18 AM

u r fucking HOT!

rofl @ tha pic of shane, he's such a mark. fuck him n hiz callin me a spic all tha time, fuckin albino shithead :mad:

rooofl @ that faggot lookin mafucka wif tha white suit n hat on in tha backround in sum of those pics. .... wait ... :(

anywho, viva la raza SPYUGGA, werd

$wollzillaâ„¢ 07-03-06 01:49 AM

lmao shane is a fuckin G
no doubt
that nigga prolly merked uh few cats in his day, no doubt

La Cosa Nostra 07-03-06 04:01 AM

Post nud.................No.....Infact.............Dont .....:horror:

Sik Wit It 07-03-06 04:14 AM

Lol... fatass...

*runs*

Yvonne 07-03-06 07:45 AM

:laugh2:

i wish u were my younger brother we'd have tons of fun together..

a punching sack and a teddy to play with plus a pillow to snore on...:thumbup:

High-Dro 07-03-06 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik Wit It
Lol... fatass...

*runs*

muthaphukkin right!

J. Luth 07-03-06 12:14 PM

lmao you pimpin' it son. that meaghan girl I'd do :hump:

Sik Wit It 07-03-06 03:12 PM

No doubt, Dro... pimpin n' shit.

*pops your collar*

Tha .Q 07-03-06 04:19 PM

Def. not as cute as COlby. But, you were lookin dapper in your suit, with the sleeve too long.

Str8 shots tho

That your date?

High-Dro 07-03-06 06:28 PM

the girl i was with by the car was my date.....and the last pic is the girl im dating in 'real life'?

lol....w/e...you know what i mean

.Eternal. 07-03-06 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by High-Dro

me, shane, nathanial, james, j-money...haha shane is the fuckin man...almost albino and almost retarded

:hump: :hump: ....wait...AHHHH!!!!!

Crazy Hades 07-04-06 04:57 PM

That picture posted above...dopest crew ever. That one pic with Kool Col-B, he's fucking huge...why is everyone standing around looking at him? They're imagining him naked?