RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Keak Da Sneak (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=231030)

Young Drama 07-03-06 09:10 PM

Keak Da Sneak

How da fuck culd sum1 whos not educated on da hyphy movment or involved wit it call him wack?????

respones plz

Euthanize. 07-03-06 09:22 PM

well lyrically Keak Da Sneak is one of the worst rappers ever. Infact, he's even said it himself that he's not a good rapper at all. The only thing he knows how to do as a rapper well is get the crowd started he knows how to get the crowd going get em all "hyphy". But I can see why someone that doesn't know about bay area music or the hyphy movement could call him whack because they don't know what the fuck he's talking about half the time. Me myself, I listen to Keak all the time .. just because he's from where i'm from and he's talking about shit that I do, and I actually know what he's talking about.

Young Drama 07-03-06 09:33 PM

^ my point exactly thnk u, another cali nigga

Zone Out 07-16-06 09:02 AM

He's garbage.
As simple as that

La Cosa Nostra 07-16-06 10:06 AM

Oh god...

Is this that 'get stupid' bullshit again.......

Speats 07-16-06 10:36 AM

he is sooo fken bad

Shear Kaughn 07-16-06 02:06 PM

i like keak da sneak....i have no clue what the hell he be saying 90 percent of the time...

ohhhhh ah ah ah....

but hes doing it for the whole san fran-oakland-san jose area......so i'll give him dap

Blay'all 07-16-06 03:07 PM

i dont hate on any man thats doin his thing...

Nynth Degree 07-16-06 03:29 PM

Until someone finds a legit difference between hyphy and crunk, they'll both be considered the same thing to me.

iamthatdude87 07-16-06 05:22 PM

he's aight my homies from the bay he likes that shit....

M Eazy 07-18-06 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Until someone finds a legit difference between hyphy and crunk, they'll both be considered the same thing to me.

Crunk is not something you do in your everyday lifestyle. You go to the club, you get "crunk". You "crunk" out. It's basically like an attitude or someshit that happens when you at a party or club. Just basically wildn out.

Hyphy is the same, but not the same. Hyphy is in your everyday life.If you come, or been to Northern California, you should know. Hyphy is not a dance, it's a form of expressing yourself, used from the word "hyper active". I say it's in everyday lifestyle, because driving down a Northern Cali street, (NO BULLSHIT), you would really see cats "ghost riding" their whips, you would really see cats with "stunna shades" on, with "gold ones" and "peacoats" on (peacoats in the winter only...hahaha), with "dreads" shaking, and that one "seashell" in the dreads. It's a way of expressing who you are. Now, the "getting stupid" and "going dumb" is also apart of the hyphy lifestyle. It's a way of expressing yourself when you feel the music. All it is, is feel good music. Not lyrical, you cant stop and be like, "what that nigga say" if you just tryna block out all your problems in life and have a good time without giving a damn what others think. And there are many more dances with the hyphy style. And also how you talk can be hyphy. Saying "hella" is a california word. Like, "Damn, she got on hella makeup". But also, we make up our own words for that uniqueness. And incorporate them in everyday slang.

(hope that clears it up for you)

Now, back to topic:

Keak even said himself, "he doesnt even know what he's talking bout half the time" ...he just makes up the words to the beat, because it's for the people. It's dance music. It's hyphy music. If I wasn't from the west I would say he's wack too.

Indeph 07-18-06 11:22 PM

Thank god. Society needs stupid music.

Shear Kaughn 07-18-06 11:35 PM

crunk > hyphy

dirty south in the house nigga