RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   George Foreman Grill (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=231362)

∆ P E X X 07-09-06 11:54 AM

George Foreman Grill

The GFG's GOTTA be one of my favorite inventions man, what else can cook something A: that quick B: That well and C: while you do nothing??!!!!

All hail the George Foreman Grill!!

B To The D 07-09-06 12:27 PM

The lean mean grilliin machine...werd

ILL GEE 07-09-06 12:40 PM

i been wanting to get one of those forever but i keep procrastinating...lol... omma get a decent sized one... don't want that big collosal shyt but don't want that tiny one either... decisions, decisions... why da hell he have to make so many?!!!

Damn you, George!!!!

∆ P E X X 07-09-06 12:42 PM

^^lmao.

do it to it man, i got the medium sized one and I never needed a bigger one, it always fit the bill!

but yo puto, why ain't you answer my question in the ask IG thread :cussing:

Sik Wit It 07-09-06 07:42 PM

...Yet, he namin all his kids name George n' shit. He got problems... them grills fuckin w/ him.

Shear Kaughn 07-09-06 08:04 PM

i always slap a few burgers on it....maybe some chicken tenders or something............god george forman done did it big here

K.ontroverz.Y 07-09-06 08:05 PM

i remember the time. I had a hot dog. made fresh of a george foreman grill. Made me want to put my dick in something. ....

Enygma 07-09-06 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
i been wanting to get one of those forever but i keep procrastinating...lol... omma get a decent sized one... don't want that big collosal shyt but don't want that tiny one either... decisions, decisions... why da hell he have to make so many?!!!

Damn you, George!!!!

Shame on you IG.....you know the George Foreman Grill is a must for anyone dwelling in the barracks. Just don't get caught with that mother fucker :thumbup:

Sik Wit It 07-09-06 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.ontroverz.Y
i remember the time. I had a hot dog. made fresh of a george foreman grill. Made me want to put my dick in something. ....

LOL, wf?! Nigga, you got probems.. :/

Sean Gunner 07-09-06 10:16 PM

Probably will get one for college.

Nynth Degree 07-09-06 10:23 PM

That shit makes a mean quesadilla.

ILL GEE 07-09-06 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
^^lmao.

do it to it man, i got the medium sized one and I never needed a bigger one, it always fit the bill!

but yo puto, why ain't you answer my question in the ask IG thread :cussing:

damn... going to it now...lol

ILL GEE 07-09-06 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
Shame on you IG.....you know the George Foreman Grill is a must for anyone dwelling in the barracks. Just don't get caught with that mother fucker :thumbup:

man, i had a family, ain't have to live in the barracks , fool!!!!

Enygma 07-09-06 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
man, i had a family, ain't have to live in the barracks , fool!!!!

:(......my bad man. I figured you spent maybe a little time in the B's

ILL GEE 07-09-06 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
:(......my bad man. I figured you spent maybe a little time in the B's

only in AIT... and even that was only for like 2 months... i stayed off post for a grip... but that damn grill man.... shyt's a must have