RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   blazinballa421 vs §aNK-TiON (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=231937)

§aNK-TiON 07-19-06 09:14 PM

blazinballa421 vs §aNK-TiON

Battle Rules:

3 to 5 bars
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

3 hours to post

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 07-19-06 at 09:59 PM

Must drop verse in 200 minutes after check in.

System 07-19-06 09:16 PM

blazinballa421 has ACCEPTED this battle on 07-19-06 09:16 PM.

System 07-19-06 09:17 PM

§aNK-TiON has ACCEPTED this battle on 07-19-06 09:17 PM.

blazinballa421 07-19-06 09:27 PM

Itz ya first battle sank-tion..time to walk tha plank son
Ya text iz red on white kid ill leave yur white body lookin red ya dig
Bout to see how that 631 live cause ill put ya unstarted career out quick like a stale cigg.
But that was a quick 5 min reply sanktion..but i still lyrically shanked yu son

blazinballa421 07-19-06 09:30 PM

drop that shit ...

§aNK-TiON 07-19-06 10:03 PM

This battle was over ''before it begun''...the votes are in his name, im up [Four to One]'' 421''... my verse is like his sex life, he's waiting ''for it to cum''...1

Balla a faggot ass nigga ''stick to gays''...dont need a pot head girl to see this''bitch get BLAZED''...couldnt touch my flow if u printed then ''ripped the page''...2

Balla pussy the type to dss then say im just ''playin''...Smoking weed is the only time he's ''Blazin''...Dont think the hotel when i say ya ''Days Inn [end]''...

The first 3 i was just playing , getting my ''flow back''...im big time hustler so you know my ''dro's stacked''...Balla gay so dont think the drugs when i say he ''Blows Crack''...4

[Finisher...ima Try]
In a Battle i ''Hush Whores''...on the mic i ''Crush cords''...ima put ya face in the dirt like Mount''Rushmoore''...5

it took i while bc we all dont have writtens like u....

blazinballa421 07-19-06 10:18 PM

how was that a written if it was aimed at yu?
fuckin stupid nigger... wanna talk about writtens i coulda ate u quickly look at tha "finisher" shit dun got nothin to do with me

Dickard. 07-19-06 10:22 PM

Voted For: §aNK-TiON

you win, due to more lines.

both whack..you have some potential..but ur style is shitty elevate...

blazin..you needa elevate

Czar Bishop 07-19-06 10:46 PM

Obviously Sank, seeing as most of balla's didn't even rhyme and Sank used some okay metaphors.

(okay > nothing. Just wanted to clear that up)

And Sank's shit rhymed.

v- §aNK-TiON

§aNK-TiON 07-20-06 02:33 PM

2-0 uppin..... i quit for a year and just coming back i know it sux.....

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...t=H%21T-sT%21Ck older shit of mine

Wordz AhGod 07-20-06 11:53 PM

This battle was over ''before it begun''...the votes are in his name, im up [Four to One]'' 421''... my verse is like his sex life, he's waiting ''for it to cum''...1
GOOD BAR AND NAME PLAY

Balla a faggot ass nigga ''stick to gays''...dont need a pot head girl to see this''bitch get BLAZED''...couldnt touch my flow if u printed then ''ripped the page''...2
GOOD MULTI BUT THE PUNCH WAS WORDED BAD

Balla pussy the type to dss then say im just ''playin''...Smoking weed is the only time he's ''Blazin''...Dont think the hotel when i say ya ''Days Inn [end]''...
WAK BAR

The first 3 i was just playing , getting my ''flow back''...im big time hustler so you know my ''dro's stacked''...Balla gay so dont think the drugs when i say he ''Blows Crack''...4
WAK

[Finisher...ima Try]
In a Battle i ''Hush Whores''...on the mic i ''Crush cords''...ima put ya face in the dirt like Mount''Rushmoore''...5
BAD CLOSER..JUST FILLER WIT NO REAL PUNCH AT ALL

it took i while bc we all dont have writtens like u....
WTF? KID STFU^

IP:

Itz ya first battle sank-tion..time to walk tha plank son
Ya text iz red on white kid ill leave yur white body lookin red ya dig
WAK...WAK...WAK....WAK....WAK....DID i MENTION WAK?

Bout to see how that 631 live cause ill put ya unstarted career out quick like a stale cigg.
But that was a quick 5 min reply sanktion..but i still lyrically shanked yu son
WAKER....WAKER.....WAKER.....WAKER....DID i MENTION WAKER?

Sanks 1st line won the battle and showed he could spit if he wanted to but he needs to fix his structure to make his lines easier to read. this verse wouldnt have been too hard to beat but he did enough. You should also worry more on punches rather then fillers and tough talk in ur lines man. ur 3,4, and 5 bars where weak and didn't have any real punches.
ur verse gets a 4.5/10

Blazinballa421, you got owned in this one. Its obviouse that u dont care about battling other wise you would have actually battled and droped the minimum required bars 'coz you only got 2 bars man. you also need to elevate and actually learn to drop more creative punches and personals. make mu fuckas think or laugh when they read ur battles. after reading ur shit niggaz should feel something for it man. nah mean man?
ur verse gets a 2/10

Personal-Sank
Multis-Sank
wordplay-Sank
Nameplay-Sank
Structure-None
Flow-Sank

V/Sank-Tion

Return the favore wit an honest vote for anybattle u see me in dawg...pc

Sobe. 07-22-06 03:50 AM

sank tion won this cuz I could actually read his verse with some flow and rhyme scheme.. blazin had 4 lines, and the 2 middle ones rhymed only.. AND they were stretched as hell.

Balla gay so dont think the drugs when i say he ''Blows Crack''

^^Only line that was sorta a punchline..

both, work on punchlines.. blazin, work on rhyming and flow especially.. you need the basics.

.:BarBuryin:. 07-22-06 07:03 AM

one sided blazinballa verse was ass..you need to elavate bad balla
so sanktion easily gets then win for overall havin a betta verse
so really no need to explain anything else
v/sanktion