RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Sorry son, but ya shit is CORNY (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=231944)

∆ P E X X 07-19-06 10:20 PM

Sorry son, but ya shit is CORNY

Drivin around anywhere in the Cad or the 911 where ever the hell I'm at and I see some clown with say a Toyota Camry or a Daewoo or an accord or some shit like that with the biggest walmart rims they could get on em yo, your shit looks fuckin CORNY b.

if you got a shitty whip or even an average whip, don't put rims on it that cost more than the car son, your shit looks fuckin rediculous. I don't evne know how you drive some shit liek that and not want ot hide ya face. keep ya shit low key cuz ya shit look straight up poor, and the muhfuckas with the real shit are laughin at you man.

and that's real talk

Shear Kaughn 07-19-06 10:24 PM

you talkin bout them plastic spinners.....

yea i saw them clown rims the other day when i was picking up an oil filter

∆ P E X X 07-19-06 10:28 PM

^nah man, I aint' say shit about plastic spinners, that shit ain't even worth mentioning.

I'm talking any rims you seen for sale at Pepboys

or for that matter, any rims you seen anywhere!! It aint' about the wheels, it's about the car. if you push a cavalier son, don't try to put some flasy rims on your shit son that shit looks like a clown car lmao

Shear Kaughn 07-19-06 10:30 PM

ohhh well yea i seen them things to.....with like broken down 92 toyota with nice ass rims? see those everyday....

or busted down cars with a nice ass spoiler on it...

La Cosa Nostra 07-19-06 10:59 PM

This thread should be changed to..

"Things that piss you off about teenagers"

I could add to that anyday.....

TonyTone 07-19-06 11:01 PM

ima teenager......n im still more mature than you =P

La Cosa Nostra 07-19-06 11:03 PM

Yeah.......I doubt that.

TonyTone 07-19-06 11:04 PM

ok on the net no cuz who actually takes this seriously? but real life, i wouldnt be surprised at all.....

La Cosa Nostra 07-19-06 11:07 PM

Cool man..

I still seriously doubt you are.. But I'm not gonna argue about maturity with some kid who wants to talk like a big man on the net.....

TonyTone 07-19-06 11:09 PM

hmm.......ima respond to that simply because i'm bored. how is saying that i think im more mature than you acting like "a big man"?

La Cosa Nostra 07-19-06 11:11 PM

Let me ask you a better question.

Is it mature to assume your more mature than someone you dont know?

I really dont care if your more mature than me... Congratulations if you are.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

TonyTone 07-19-06 11:12 PM

werd thanx lol
n like i said, i'm bored just needed somethin to do. thanx for entertainin me.....pz

La Cosa Nostra 07-19-06 11:13 PM

Small things amuse small minds buddy....

BigTony.Self 07-19-06 11:16 PM

i love agood set of walmart spinners shit....u garaunteed one doesn t spin one spins backwards one falls off and one spin like a muthafucka now thats PIMP!

Phenom-in-all 07-19-06 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony.Self
i love agood set of walmart spinners shit....u garaunteed one doesn t spin one spins backwards one falls off and one spin like a muthafucka now thats PIMP!

hahahaha.... Good call... I had some dude come up beside me last week, revvin up his shit, and there was fucking SMOKE COMING OUT HIS HOOD. "wow buddy - your 3 cylinder festiva is really pimped... now getdafuckouttahere."