RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Friends Or Lovers (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=231963)

Dervla 07-20-06 10:10 AM

Friends Or Lovers

Alright which hurt the most. Be Honest, just being a friend to the girl/guy that you really like or getting fucked over while your in a relationship with the person you really have strong feelings for?.

My opinion, is just being friends. Once you hear "Lets just be friends" and thats all you'll ever be unless you can spark up her/his interest in liking you.

High-Dro 07-20-06 10:21 AM

i agree with you...furthermore, think it'd be frowned upon if i raped the girl in your sig?

N.Tavarez 07-20-06 10:28 AM

relationship would hurt more
if a girl tells me lets just be friends to me that means the opposite
cuz we aint talking no more after that so we wont be friends actually

Mad Dog 07-20-06 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by High-Dro
i agree with you...furthermore, think it'd be frowned upon if i raped the girl in your sig?

lmao...you mean to say you can't actually pull a girl?

god and i share my birthday wit this kid :thumbup:

Indeph 07-20-06 11:48 AM

Gettin fucked over is a total bitch. I would definetly take the friends part. That fucked over thing causes alot of personal damage that forces you to create more problems. :) Which also creates personal damage.

Shear Kaughn 07-20-06 12:40 PM

the "lets be friends" thing doesn't work......because most of the time when that line is dropped one person still feel like they were left hanging and still have feelings for th other person..when that other perosn doesn't feel the same way. so if your going to just "be friends" i'd suggest just not talking or being around each othe period...because it leads to other problems......can i get a WORD?

Mad Dog 07-20-06 12:43 PM

if girls tell you they wanna be "jus friends" you gotta accept the fact they aint interested in you...

but you bet ya bottom dollar they'll be interested once another woman who "didn't wanna be more than jus friends" steps into the scene then it's a whole new ball game...

as for relationships

been there done that got the T-Shirt...

Shear Kaughn 07-20-06 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
if girls tell you they wanna be "jus friends" you gotta accept the fact they aint interested in you...

but you bet ya bottom dollar they'll be interested once another woman who "didn't wanna be more than jus friends" steps into the scene then it's a whole new ball game...

as for relationships

been there done that got the T-Shirt...

i got the baseball cap.....and the postcard.......

Mad Dog 07-20-06 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
i got the baseball cap.....and the postcard.......

i've got the child...

Shear Kaughn 07-20-06 12:46 PM

Quote:
i've got the child...

shit...you win.....

Indeph 07-20-06 12:46 PM

I've had alot of girls say they wanna be just friends and than ask me out later on down the line. So now I just stalk them and develop a bond between them so they know no matter where they are and what they're doing I'm watching them. Only if I cae about them though.

Mad Dog 07-20-06 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
shit...you win.....

lmao...i wish...not custodial so -_-

but ye women are a complex species they never know what they want unless someone else has what they know they have access to...i.e other guys who've expressed feelings towards them...

Indeph 07-20-06 12:54 PM

Quote:
lmao...i wish...not custodial so -_-

but ye women are a complex species they never know what they want unless someone else has what they know they have access to...i.e other guys who've expressed feelings towards them...

They usually always want what they can't have or might believe to be difficult. Not all girls are pointlessly complicated. It's not even complicated most of the time it's if you feel like all the loopholes and mixed signals are worth even tending to. I'm at the boiling point with girls now, matter of fact I'm gonna make a thread that has absolutely no theortical benefit at all.

Mad Dog 07-20-06 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
They usually always want what they can't have or might believe to be difficult. Not all girls are pointlessly complicated. It's not even complicated most of the time it's if you feel like all the loopholes and mixed signals are worth even tending to. I'm at the boiling point with girls now, matter of fact I'm gonna make a thread that has absolutely no theortical benefit at all.

you want me to share some of that luck i've had with women lately over to you Indeph?

coz trust it's been nothing but good :thumbup:

Indeph 07-20-06 01:02 PM

Nah believe me, I get girls. I just get... the wrong ones.