RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Its Nice to be Canadian. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=231968)

B-MAC 07-20-06 11:22 AM

Its Nice to be Canadian.

Is it ever. With the ever increasing hatred towards the U.S.A and the Puppet Brits that do W/E Bush Says. If a world wide Conflict were to errupt. all i can say its nice to be canadian. Honestly i would prob move to canada if i was an american. With the North Koreans saying they will Start an Anhilating Nuclear war if the americans fuck wit them, As well as Iran. Shit man. in the next 5-10 years we can expect at least one nuke to be blow up in a Vending machine. Everyone loves canadians Middle easterns, Europeans. Everyone.. Unlike the americans when we travel abroad we can sport are own country flag instead of using some other countrys. I ant saying i hate americans.. Not at all.. But yall have had some fucked up Governments that are going to be the distruction of your Country. :thumbup:

Sean Gunner 07-20-06 11:26 AM

You all always side with us anyway, so meh.

Indeph 07-20-06 11:40 AM

Everyone loves Canada because it pretty much doesn't do anything. You're like the guys on the sideline drinking tea while eveyone else is fighting. That's actually a good thing, but eh. The U.S. has warped my fragile mind into thinking it's not.

N.Tavarez 07-20-06 11:53 AM

ahh you lucky canadians, i hope a nuke misses us and hit you guys lmao

Indeph 07-20-06 11:53 AM

That'd be ill cause then they'd retaliate and become one of us. :cool:

Mad Dog 07-20-06 11:59 AM

is it really?

really is it?

N.Tavarez 07-20-06 12:01 PM

just out of curiousity
do we (US govt) even talk to the canadiens govt?
does bush even recognize Canada or is there not enough resources there to catch his attention
and another thing: you guys history books must be boring as hell
when was the last war you;ve had?

Shear Kaughn 07-20-06 12:01 PM

you all do know their are canadian troops fighting in the middle east right?

and if the koreans even think about doing anything stupid...thier done for...
and if Iran thinks about doing anything stupid...their done for...

don't forgot what america did to japan in world war 2?......now that ended the conflict pretty quick now didn't it?.....and thats just the beggining of what my country is capable of....

Sean Gunner 07-20-06 12:03 PM

When we were the only people who possessed that technology at the time. Now everyone posseses it.

That's like bragging about getting Eminem's Eminem Show CD just now.

Indeph 07-20-06 12:03 PM

That solves it. It's all japan's fault for surrendering. Now we nuke everyone assuming they'll surrender. We dealin with g's from the middle east though who are willing to die for theirs :mad: And sadly they're the good guys. Oh well *cries*

N.Tavarez 07-20-06 12:08 PM

lmao ^ i really agree with that
why does the greatest country in the world have to be so corrupt?

.Judicial. 07-20-06 12:10 PM

canada has a government???

Indeph 07-20-06 12:12 PM

I have no idea that's what makes it so gay. It backs me into a corner since the people in iraq have been ruthlesslyt killed and nuke for NOTHING. And if I wasn't in America I'd want them to get revenge. But I am and now I'm just like =/ farewell good souls

N.Tavarez 07-20-06 12:13 PM

I miss Clinton

Indeph 07-20-06 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Witness
canada has a government???

Candada doesn't need a government. Their hearts are made of fluffy cotton candy and lolipops.