RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Kontroverzy is eva so fly (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232248)

K.ontroverz.Y 07-23-06 09:17 PM

Kontroverzy is eva so fly

this is me and my niggaz. uh huh. uh huh. im on the right in the black

me and my nigga kuffz...im on the left of fuckin course...

me and my homegurl...posin at skool...ok

me and my ex kayla...im on the celly..and she gettin pissed off cuz i cussed her off LMFAO!. and yeah we broke up and if u havent heard the song i made about her its called "so many hoes" and it's here www.myspace.com/kontroverzycan

OKAY. some g took a pic of me on the bus. Damn im gangsta..my nigga on the left in the corner..im in the right....sunglasses n Ipod on my lap

Indeph 07-23-06 09:25 PM

LMfao @ the last one. ILL

J Summers 07-23-06 09:33 PM

that last one be like.... Bitch betta have my money.....

K.ontroverz.Y 07-23-06 09:53 PM

LMFoa yeah bruh. actually i was doing a "business transaction" if you want to say that. and she was gettin mad. cuz she was talkin to me while i was on the phone and i was like STFU cant u see im on the phone? and she got mad

Past Tense 07-23-06 10:50 PM

lol ur ex girlfrineds pretty cute......

but word up...straight pics

K.ontroverz.Y 07-23-06 10:51 PM

shes pretty good...thats a bad pic of her though..and if you think shes decent..you should see her mom.!!!

Sik Wit It 07-23-06 11:05 PM

Kon think he grown n' shit. UH OH. Haha, just messin...

Lol... the last pic is dope..

Czar Bishop 07-23-06 11:08 PM

Lmao. Is that 50 Cent in the first one? Naw juss playin. But yeah, look like you were pimpin her in the last one.

K.ontroverz.Y 07-23-06 11:18 PM

lmfao yeah b thats how i roll ahahah

Wordz AhGod 07-23-06 11:30 PM

whose that skinny hungry ass looking homeless nigga in the blue? he fucked up the picture fam...

1st chick was cute...tell er wordz saids "wats up", and "how much biotch"lol...jk 1

Indeph 07-23-06 11:32 PM

Lmao kon looks like one of those dudes who be on Tyra who beat their girls. And the girl says shit like "*sniff sniff* he loves me tho sometimes I do get out of hand". Rofl she looks like she still likes u tho, thats funny to me

K.ontroverz.Y 07-23-06 11:39 PM

lmfao WORD!!!!!.................

Sik Wit It 07-23-06 11:39 PM

That's the Maury show... =/

Czar Bishop 07-23-06 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lmao kon looks like one of those dudes who be on Tyra who beat their girls. And the girl says shit like "*sniff sniff* he loves me tho sometimes I do get out of hand". Rofl she looks like she still likes u tho, thats funny to me

I saw that one... ppl got to show him how it feels and it was weird cuz it would be like.

"BITCH!" [10 second pause]

"GO MAKE ME A SANDWICH, BITCH!" [10 second pause]

I like the breast cancer one where you get to see her get feeled up by a boobie docter. :laugh:

Czar Bishop 07-23-06 11:42 PM

And Kon, tell the first lady The Czar said hi. :evilgrin: