RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Are you romantic? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232423)

Terumoto 07-26-06 11:19 PM

Are you romantic?

Do you know how to push the ladies buttons, and be romantic?

Honestly, I don't think im romantic. Romance is one thing I couldn't care less about.

Indeph 07-26-06 11:35 PM

I'm very romantic. I give dem hoez a pretty fuckin magical evening. :mad:

Indeph 07-26-06 11:38 PM

Nah honestly, I am pretty romantic. Usually cause I remember everything that has ever happened between me and the girl if I care about her enough. And I know how to make moments become metaphores for other moments, know how to set moods and I try to keep the girl happy. It's mainly appreciation shit. Lately I've grown out of it and could care less tho.

La Cosa Nostra 07-26-06 11:42 PM

I think I am...

I mean, I'm not a hopeless romantic type..

But I definatly know how to push buttons like a mother fucker....

Whether thats just because I'm really creative when it comes to ideas of how to make her happy... Iunno..

I dont ever do it to feed my own needs... But I do enjoy doing things that make her feel special.........

So I guess I can be either.. Whatever fits the situation...

Its not hard to read a chick's personality and do things that you know shed really like...

KOOL COL-B 07-26-06 11:46 PM

my girls told me "colby, ur such a romantic" :) i am. im tha romantic hispanic :cool: i care mo about my girl then me, n shit, u know. werd

∆ P E X X 07-26-06 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Do you know how to push the ladies buttons, and be romantic?

in a word...YES!! and remember, romance isn't all about flowers and cards. you can be romantic by simply taking a genuine interest in her b. that's how you make (as in create) love.

:)

Terumoto 07-27-06 12:04 AM

Word.. I get what you're talking about... I think anybody who isnt an idiot and has true feelings for a girl can do that.

I'm talking all the flowers, and petals with music and dinners and locales and cards and "thoughtful gifts" and whatever. All of that.

Past Tense 07-27-06 12:15 AM

It all depends on how I feel for the girl....

Czar Bishop 07-27-06 12:27 AM

Nope.............................

Naw, freel, thats my post....................

Really... It is.....

Jay Rose 07-27-06 02:16 AM

my girl yells at me for not being romantic enough....then we have sex n shes happy again....yep

Kawn Flixx 07-27-06 02:28 AM

hell yeah im romantic i be making girls hearts melt with what i say =D , i hear i have a way with words..

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-27-06 02:29 AM

lol@are u romantic,and how often u get haircuts threads....this board is dead

SerB 07-27-06 02:35 AM

I'm romatic to shut the girl up.

Ezy187 07-27-06 03:01 AM

yeah you can ask my girl

Terumoto 07-27-06 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
lol@are u romantic,and how often u get haircuts threads....this board is dead

What I don't get is why did you come back? Like... werent you happy when you were gone?