RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Meditation. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232533)

Terumoto 07-29-06 07:23 PM

Meditation.

Do you believe in it, its virtues, its products, its goals, etc... and have you ever tried it?

La Cosa Nostra 07-29-06 07:25 PM

Man........I tried it.......Got no problem with it............

Try again..............

...lmao

Terumoto 07-29-06 07:25 PM

Fuck, ok, ok, hold on.

TitoBronsky 07-29-06 08:09 PM

meditation can take many forms.....

christians pray....

buddist "meditate"

Rasta ingest sacrament and meditate.....

its a good thing.... a time to reflect... commune with your creator.... the universe... be at peace... seek peace...

:)

Terumoto 07-29-06 08:16 PM

You ever tried it?

I wouldn't consider prayer meditation... like christian prayer.

TitoBronsky 07-29-06 08:30 PM

yes i have tried meditation....

and i agree to disagree on your view of Christian prayer not being a form of Meditation.

in my opinion... all meditation trully is ... is a quiet time ... for reflection...

and whether you are reflectin through yourself.... or .... getting in tune with the divine...

its all still meditation..... but for diffrent purposes.... respectfully :)

∆ P E X X 07-30-06 02:39 AM

prayer is DEFINITELY not meditation. neither is "quiet time to reflect" that's pretty much the opposite of meditation minus the "quiet" part. smh.

chea man, I'm all for meditation. My whole world changes when i get into alpha, almost scares me sometimes.

Sobe. 07-30-06 03:03 AM

how the fuck do you start meditating

Terumoto 07-30-06 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
prayer is DEFINITELY not meditation. neither is "quiet time to reflect" that's pretty much the opposite of meditation minus the "quiet" part. smh.

chea man, I'm all for meditation. My whole world changes when i get into alpha, almost scares me sometimes.

Man I went out into the back yard last night at like 1am with a blanket and a cushion and meditated. It was insane. Probably the best feeling I have ever felt in my entire life. If I tried to explain the feeling I would sound like a lunatic though, so i'm not gonna go there. lol.

Sobe. 07-30-06 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Man I went out into the back yard last night at like 1am with a blanket and a cushion and meditated. It was insane. Probably the best feeling I have ever felt in my entire life. If I tried to explain the feeling I would sound like a lunatic though, so i'm not gonna go there. lol.

does it feel orgasmic

Terumoto 07-30-06 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobe.
does it feel orgasmic

I would consider it better than orgasmic.

Shear Kaughn 07-30-06 03:24 AM

do yall even know what meditation is?

Terumoto 07-30-06 03:36 AM

Who's that directed at?

Shear Kaughn 07-30-06 03:38 AM

everybody and everyone

Terumoto 07-30-06 03:47 AM

Yeah I know what it is.

What do you think it is?