RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Team USA DOMINATES Puerto Rica... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232866)

YuNG TiLT 08-04-06 02:33 AM

Team USA DOMINATES Puerto Rica...

Even though Puerto Rica showered Team USA's hopes and chances in o4., hmmmm a thought juss came to my mind., maybe., juss maybe this team might be the "Dreamteam" of the new millenium.? They got Wade and Carmelo., with Chris Bosh and da Rookie of the Year Chris Paul., and as I recall isnt J.J. Reddick on tha team.?? Josh Howard., Shaun Marion., Gilbert and Antwan Jamison.?? Cant forget Lebron., DAMN., I think they might get GOLD all the way...what ya'll think though.?? am I delirious or no kuz from wat I see., they are really flowin like the American River.. mo like the Mississippi River., and they have BIG stars who are willin to share the rock..! Since America didnt do nothin in the Olympics nor the World Cup., maybe this may be the "lift" America needs wen it comes to International Sporting Events., kuz in reality., WE SUCK ASS.!! point blank period.!! lol

juss holla at me

$wollzillaâ„¢ 08-04-06 02:50 AM

isnt "shittin'" spelt with 2 T's?

YuNG TiLT 08-04-06 03:29 AM

lol im ghetto an ill-literate., its da internet damn., cut me sum slack.!!! lmao

Shear Kaughn 08-04-06 01:31 PM

they might get gold this time unless those white boys from them eastern european countries don't torch them with them three pointers.........

the reason why they ain't do shit in the olympics was because they didn't have the best people representing our country....i mean..come on now...we are Americans...is that the American Way?..hell no.....

YuNG TiLT 08-04-06 04:55 PM

exactly., now they have a good supportin class but like u said Khan., them europeans got a J like MIke J.!! so this i feel is goin to be good basketball.!! we'll jus have to hang around and watch.!

thanx 4 da feed peeps

Blay'all 08-05-06 08:32 PM

but the thing is, our professional athletes are all better individually, and our team LOOKS like a powerhouse on paper when you look at all the names, but these international teams play together day in and day out, and basketball is a team sport... our boys are all superstars but they dont have any chemistry when they get on the court (no homo), and thats why we always lose.

Shear Kaughn 08-05-06 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blayboy
but the thing is, our professional athletes are all better individually, and our team LOOKS like a powerhouse on paper when you look at all the names, but these international teams play together day in and day out, and basketball is a team sport... our boys are all superstars but they dont have any chemistry when they get on the court (no homo), and thats why we always lose.

plus where them foreign peple come from...there really isnt' anythign better to do but play basketball.......hahah

M&rk 08-07-06 01:55 AM

yeah, we aint got shaq or kevin garnet or tim duncun or any real downlow presence... but word they'z lookin good... when they on tv? i got lucky and saw the game last time