RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The South Running Hip Hop? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232924)

M Eazy 08-05-06 03:35 AM

The South Running Hip Hop?

No sir-ree-bob!!

The only reason, ONLY reason why the South is on top right now, is because they support each others crap! And thats real. Believe it or not, you know damn well, Like I know damn well...outta all the artist coming outta tha south, 85% of em is trash, and shouldn't deserve a deal. I'm sure theirs better talent around the world sitting on their asses watching wack artist snap they fingers.

I won't even try to name all the rappers coming outta tha south, but real talk, you know that the percentage of good rappers is low.

So I say, support each others music if you wanna get real rap back...Club bangers? I rather go to the club and listen to a southern instrumental.

how do you support each others music you say?

Stop hating on tha nigga at your local wal-mart tryna get his Cd off..Chances are he's good. Dig in your pocket and give him 5 bucks. If indeed it is trash, throw that shit back in the parking lot, to make sure he sees it.

Cause I garentee you that's making a statement, and if you aint got 5 bucks..why have a comp?

-Peace and chicken grease BITCHES!!

Past Tense 08-05-06 03:41 AM

Yeah it kind of is.........

M Eazy 08-05-06 03:43 AM

You smoking rocks. I said hip hop.

You seriously don't think thats hip hop. That's in a different genre. I aint hating on the south for supporting each other, but they supporting the wrong people.

Magic5 08-05-06 03:47 AM

Yeah, the south sucks weiner.

M Eazy 08-05-06 04:11 AM

Just weiner?

No plural on that?

haha...they all sucking off the same weiner..

Magic5 08-05-06 04:46 AM

Nah, they're pretty much just sucking off my weiner because I run hip hop.

M Eazy 08-05-06 06:35 AM

Weiner[/sarcastic]

haha...small!!

haha (no homo)

Shear Kaughn 08-05-06 11:10 AM

you don't like southern music.........okay

music is what you like...if you think it sucks then........okay.....if you don't then......okay

i just want people to understand that music is music and its an opininated thing......nothing is written in stone anywhere that someone is wack...

Ca'lam 08-05-06 12:22 PM

true ^.

there are MAD underground cats from the south that would spit circles around anyone i know yo.

you talking about mainstream = watered down for a dumb america.

i like SOME mainstream, but only when i go clubbin or im in the whip with some other brainless people haha -_-

Enygma 08-05-06 01:10 PM

Word....some brainlessness is cool from time to time, but I can kinda agree with M Eazy when he says that a lot of the people coming out of the south now a days are pretty wack. There was a complete ownage of rap in the south when ATL was kickin ass with Outkast, Luda, etc... But now you got Texas trying to come up and not doing so well with their major contributors being Swisha House, who, lets face it, are pretty lame. They might get a club hype from time to time, but overall, they're kinda weak. Also, Dem Franchize Boys = weak.....kinda making ATL look bad in my opinion.

But anyway, I'm not generalising southern rap music, I'm just stating that some of the artists coming out from certain areas right now are making their area look bad. That doesn't mean that the south sucks, or west coast sucks, or east coast sucks......just means that them certain individuals suck :thumbup:

Assaulted NuTT 08-05-06 01:22 PM

south ain't running shit niggas. all about 50 cent! G-UNIT!! hhaha yea!!! :gfy:

Valerie 08-05-06 01:34 PM

Umm Yea Edited..

Assaulted NuTT 08-05-06 01:36 PM

^don'r start with me nigga :shoot:

M Eazy 08-05-06 01:36 PM

Lmao...at the nigga sayin 50 running hiphop.50 running hiphop right now,but not on the lyrica side.on da business side he is.

Valerie 08-05-06 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S. Lena
^don'r start with me nigga :shoot:

lena do you do topical collabs at all or no?

cus i wanna do a collab. ~_~