RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Do you know anyone with fucked fears? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232931)

Terumoto 08-05-06 09:14 AM

Do you know anyone with fucked fears?

My gf screams at capsicum... she hates it.

And btw, are you afraid of death?

Kriptic 08-05-06 10:35 AM

fears? none really..i just got stagefreight...well ive never been on stage..but im pretty sure ill have it b.c i dont like even talking infront of a class.. lol and im not afraid to die..you dont no whats after ur life... it could be good? so why not

Shear Kaughn 08-05-06 11:17 AM

i'm not afriad of death....i'm afraid of the events that lead up to death

Ca'lam 08-05-06 12:15 PM

lmao ^ me to ahaha. im afraid of the paaaiiinnnn..

and el rey ROFL did that chick shit herself in your sig ?!?!

Kirk 08-05-06 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriptic
fears? none really..i just got stagefreight...well ive never been on stage..but im pretty sure ill have it b.c i dont like even talking infront of a class.. lol and im not afraid to die..you dont no whats after ur life... it could be good? so why not

Can anyone say insecure?

Assaulted NuTT 08-05-06 02:01 PM

insecure. there, I said it nigga

Knight SirRebral 08-05-06 11:55 PM

my girlfriend has a phobia of midgets

Kriptic 08-06-06 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
Can anyone say insecure?

cany any one say suck my dick? lol u can insecure if ya want..? b.c im saying..i got stage freight as off now... haha you think that hurts me sayin that? how can it when its tru..im not imbarresed of that...an who are you? stfu. lol

La Cosa Nostra 08-06-06 12:09 AM

My chick hates asians lmao....

Kirk 08-06-06 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriptic
cany any one say suck my dick? lol u can insecure if ya want..? b.c im saying..i got stage freight as off now... haha you think that hurts me sayin that? how can it when its tru..im not imbarresed of that...an who are you? stfu. lol

I'm not even gonna try and read that shit. Learn to type correctly.

Kriptic 08-06-06 12:13 AM

you apperently read it if u notice my spellin smart ass' you font got shit ta say...try again later son... -_-

Kirk 08-06-06 12:14 AM

Oh, shit... You got me, man! I'm not gonna fuck up OMB's thread... so just set up a battle if you're gonna keep being queer.

Kriptic 08-06-06 12:18 AM

you already fucked it up with ur dumbass ass insecure comment...i was talking about the subject...so stop talking kid... an im not being 'queer' hahaha your just a dumbass...well battle some time..sounds good..but not right now..workin on something --_--

Dickard. 08-06-06 01:22 AM

i have a very bad fear of spiders lol...if i see them my heart beat jumps and pounds...and i have to get a shot or somet shit iunno...but it hurts lol....yeah it sucks..i freak out and shit....ppl laugh hysterically....but its serious haha.

and heights...but im a risk taker sometimes...and i dont let it bother me..im scared shitless...but if i gotta hot girl i wont let it stop me...so i just clinch my ass cheeks hoping i dont shit myself....<==jp lol

as afraid of death...I think of it a lot....and i cant..it freaks me out...i think...no matter who u do what u do in life....ur life will come to an end....1 day time will run out..will be no more....earth blows up or freezes over..or just melts.....where do we go..where does god go....he was created by man...which was created by earth and particles/animals from earth...so if earth was destroyed...would the belief of god be terminated...resulting in infinite blackness? and no thoughts nothing just gone. over period..think about it...we sit inside and type on rapverse.....next week...we might not be here.....and we would never know if we werent....its something that could go so many diff. ways.