RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Who here could kill themself? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232945)

SerB 08-05-06 03:59 PM

Who here could kill themself?

lets say ur life went to shit. like all your family dies. shit like that.

like really really bad shit.

and say u wanted to kill yourself.

who here thinks they could actrually do it? and how?

I know i couldn't, wouldnt have the balls to do it myself. i'd shoot myself tho, easy way.

Kriptic 08-05-06 04:12 PM

if i wanted to id shott my self in the head?.. lol but i dont wanna kill my self..so its ok haha

Magic5 08-05-06 04:34 PM

Serb, I'm sure you could muster up the courage. PLEEEEAASSSEE!

Past Tense 08-05-06 04:36 PM

I wouldn't. What the hell would be the point? U gotta move on with ur life.....yeah that doesn't mean forget about ur family...but shit..come on

J Summers 08-05-06 04:54 PM

i could kill serbnessssssssssssss

Shear Kaughn 08-05-06 05:02 PM

ya know what j summers...come to think of it..you look a little like a young ben affleck....

*giggles*

K.ontroverz.Y 08-05-06 05:19 PM

this is something you should consider doing.

Chris Stylez 08-05-06 05:28 PM

Man if i wanted to die purposely. I would just wear all blue with bandanas and walk up into Games neighbor hood singing

C's Up Bitches down
Nigga we dont play around
BK all day Bitch killas fuckin dey blood
Hit Slob niggas wit slugs from da snub
What What G G G G G-Unit

But other than that your pussy if you kill yourself just because things are going the opposite way that your going. If your real you would move aginst the current trying you best to survive, giving your self reason to stay alive.

Chris Stylez 08-05-06 05:30 PM

Oh yeah here is an alternative for me killing myself. Running a train on lil kim with Magic Johnson while unprotected and with a cut on my penis. Slow but pleasurable death. Or probely be like one of these dumb 12 year old myspace girls and give my address out to 30 year predators.

SlicKnife 08-05-06 06:10 PM

I dont kno, if I REALLY wanted to...I probably still couldnt

but man, you been thinkin about shit like this?....dont kill yourself, let me do it for you :shoot:

Seriously tho, the only good thing about killing yourself is...theres no murder trial afterwards...thats just dope! shit would be too much for me

Hate chew 08-05-06 06:35 PM

whats gets me about alot of suicides. the cunts just wither away in ther eroom, then go somewere and take there life.

If I was to kill myself, let it be known, all my enemys would be murdered first.

SerB 08-05-06 07:23 PM

^ word.

And no i never thought about killing myself. I like my life.

just the idea came up from the other thread that was made last nite by el rel

I Am Unreal. 08-05-06 11:33 PM

sometimes family and friends are the only thing that make you want to stay alive. if everyone i ever loved or cared for died, just like that....... i dunno man.

Shear Kaughn 08-05-06 11:48 PM

the only time i'd kill myself is if i'm the last person on earth on an island in the middle of the ocan.....

she i'd be like "everyone else is dead...shit i might as well join the party"

Knight SirRebral 08-05-06 11:52 PM

I would fill a bath tub with baked beans and eat till i couldn't anymore, and then keep eating