RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   1-2-1 Punchline League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=365)
-   -   Complaint Thread. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=233130)

Lampejo 08-07-06 08:18 PM

Complaint Thread.

That right if you have any complaints about someone swaying in your battle or anything like that or complaints about the league post it in here and leave it link if it is for a battle. This is to make it easier for us mods to handle your complaints instead of having to answer 30 pms a day.

Lampejo 08-11-06 11:46 AM

All Claims Handled.

Thread Cleaned

Wordz AhGod 08-22-06 09:50 PM

Iv already battled Malicious before....and still waiting on a mag ) ; ....wheres L.I.? I miss that bitch wit the Jersey in his sig underneith the rules and shit....

In-Vision 08-22-06 10:09 PM

waitin on the mag..i came in week 2...won that week..won last week..which makes me 2-0...which pretty much means i should still be battling..but i don't have a battle up...and i'm not even in the league rankings or anything

SerB 08-22-06 10:19 PM

What is up with the mag?

its like their, but you can't look at it.

Wordz AhGod 08-23-06 01:09 AM

COz its the mag from the 2nd week I think...I dont think its the current mag...Untold said he was working on it so it should hopefully be up by 2morrow

Lampejo 08-23-06 11:53 AM

To answer everyons questions... The whole league is getting fucked up because they modded a couple fucking idiots and de-modded me... They should have just kept me mod... yeah i closed all the battles a couple hours early... sorry that i'd rather have the new battles up early then a day or 2 late like you guys are starting to do.

Wordz AhGod 08-23-06 12:24 PM

word @ that shit...Led was doing str8....Leagues all fucked up this week man. No mag and a bunch of people battling each other again for the 2nd time.

Untold 08-23-06 12:28 PM

^dude.. i'm not an idiot.

and if u are refering to me. FUCK OFF! if not, cool..

but reguardless, reason why battles are fucked is cause i got told to make battles after no one else would. i literally through some matches together in hope peeps would just fuckin battle.

i don't care who vs. who. and neither should you. just battle peeps. and still, yea shit got fucked cause no one tol me a certain way to do matches, gave me their stats or nuttin. so yea, i just did it out'a sheer not givin a fuck.

pz.

J. Luth 08-23-06 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash
To answer everyons questions... The whole league is getting fucked up because they modded a couple fucking idiots and de-modded me... They should have just kept me mod... yeah i closed all the battles a couple hours early... sorry that i'd rather have the new battles up early then a day or 2 late like you guys are starting to do.

LOL @ you. You fuckin' tried to cheat against me to get a win. DEF you should NOT be modded again.

but what was wrong is, L.I. and DTH should of let UNtold close all the battles and put them up on time. Then shit might have been good this week.

Wordz AhGod 08-23-06 12:42 PM

I already talked to DTH..he said he didn't know I had the same battle over again even though I sent an E-mail back in like sunday or monday or some shit. but its cool...nothing big really to go crazy about...I still would like a mag to read please... ( :

Aeral 08-23-06 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untold

i don't care who vs. who. and neither should you. just battle peeps. and still, yea shit got fucked cause no one tol me a certain way to do matches, gave me their stats or nuttin. so yea, i just did it out'a sheer not givin a fuck.

pz.

word man, who cares if you already battled someone, i thought the league was set up so you battle the same guy twice in regular season anyways..

Wordz AhGod 08-23-06 01:03 PM

True...but there are still people I haven't battled yet...and I just got at this kid in my second battle I think.

Euthanize. 08-25-06 12:18 AM

why aren't we able to edit our post in this forum?

Lampejo 08-27-06 06:05 PM

Because when i made the forum i made it that way... only certain people other then mods can edit their posts...