RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Fight the Man... New OYD... Ft.... Special Guest... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=233409)

TitoBronsky 08-13-06 07:46 PM

Fight the Man... New OYD... Ft.... Special Guest...

Beat: Mister KA
1st verse: TitoBronsky
Hook: TitoBronsky
2nd Verse: Enygma/ Tony.self
Hook: TitoBronsky
3rd Verse: Special Guest :)

Fight the Man

Topic........ as the title states...... FIGHT THE MAN :thumbup: We've been under their control too long.... its time to wake up... and fight back against the powers that be.

Enjoi yall

imma post links in a hot min... i been droppin feed here and there... juss gotta grab the track links :) links will be posted by 9pm tonight... FYI

Willa 08-13-06 09:59 PM

alright beat is cool i guess
tito flow is flawles loving it lyrics killin it got that swagger nah mean def feeling it
im loving the hook
def ogtta have enygma on this a soldiers point of view cool flawlees flow nah mean you were felt
tony total;yy dif flow deep vvoice def adds somethign to the track

im hoping its titos pops coming up lol

its tha q lol idk why this is a special guest honestly lol
but def got some illy lyrics that were felt and flow

Jay Rose 08-13-06 11:26 PM

q back on a track wit the fam? the world is back in balance....
i like it but its okay to me....with the heavy hitter names in this peice i expect FIRE FIRE
this is more like a boyscout camp fire....shoulda had every one dub the fight the man part
coulda sounded ill.....the clips are good tho, very well done with that....

VatoXL 08-14-06 01:30 AM

Listen'n....beat is egh....lol

1st: Tito disgustin' kid like the presence the flow the lyrics...man 100% doggy...
HOok: Flawless good topic like the energy it bring
2nd: Enygma...presence nice kid...like the kick of flow...delivery on point...
tony self: Cant really hear had to play it back....but nice delivery an presence...emotion multies on point...both of y'all kicked 100%

ahahaha Tha Q: Delivery always on point...like the delivery, ill flow for this track...lyrics dope kid...100%

Nice collabo y'all on some real shit it was crack...man straight up good topic to write about...specially for dude enygma u in the military right?? if im wrong my fat my dude...but other than that i see nuttin wrong wit the track besides tony's vocal levels my ratin 9.5/10 good shit fellaz holla at yo boy 1 :thumbup:

Spite 08-14-06 01:36 AM

yo this topic is mad played out

but your flow is sick, hook is nice, you got a nice rap voice

second dude is ight, flow could be better

third dude is better than the second dude.

okay special guest, im actually feelin his lyrics, flow is dope too

Do u listen to kanye west? just wondering hook kinda sounded like his flow

TitoBronsky 08-14-06 11:58 AM

LOL @ the topic being played out!

nigga theres a movement goin on..... a war going on... against the powers that be... Stand up ... and help make a diffrence... or continue to be a blinded sheep sheparded by the illusion of terrorism and materialism. :)

Real Talk

Tha .Q 08-14-06 05:30 PM

preciate the nod peeps

BigTony.Self 08-14-06 06:51 PM

the version i have doesn t have my vocalz riding that low i have zero idea what happened .........

K.ontroverz.Y 08-15-06 08:27 AM

this shit is decent. tito. I like your flow alot. its different. but on this kind of beat its OK. the lyrics are pretty good. i like the concept. shits cool. Your pressence is good. Your voice is ok on this track.

enygma....yup u had a strong flow and nice verse. nice lyrics. and nice flow. Simple LOL...tony. your shit was cool too..never really liked ur voice. its ok mic pressence still eh to me

Special Guest...how come i knew it was tha Q? tha Q is another one of my favourite artists on this site. Strong verse. Nice Shit Yo.

overall cool track 7.9/10

TitoBronsky 08-15-06 04:10 PM

Preciate the feed yall.............

TOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

BigTony.Self 08-15-06 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.ontroverz.Y
this shit is decent. tito. I like your flow alot. its different. but on this kind of beat its OK. the lyrics are pretty good. i like the concept. shits cool. Your pressence is good. Your voice is ok on this track.

enygma....yup u had a strong flow and nice verse. nice lyrics. and nice flow. Simple LOL...tony. your shit was cool too..never really liked ur voice. its ok mic pressence still eh to me

Special Guest...how come i knew it was tha Q? tha Q is another one of my favourite artists on this site. Strong verse. Nice Shit Yo.

overall cool track 7.9/10

its ok i never really liked you period haha

Willa 08-15-06 07:48 PM

roflmao ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TitoBronsky 08-16-06 04:55 PM

lol

my bad Rey.... trust they'll be plenty of tracks like this in the future...

To the Top wit this

Tha .Q 08-16-06 06:58 PM

HOW U GONNA DELETE MY POST!

U SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol