RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   damn, with the amout of garbage music out now.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=233439)

∆ P E X X 08-14-06 01:43 AM

damn, with the amout of garbage music out now..

damn, with the amout of garbage music out now, I'm almost embarassed to say i like rap.

p4ntzistheish 08-14-06 01:48 AM

I'm embarassed too. But that's cuz I had gasand farted in the movies. I don't listen to much. I like Outkast. Their production is bananas, and I try to mimic it a little to no avail. I make my own music.

KOOL COL-B 08-14-06 01:56 AM

thats y i mostly only fuck wif that old skool shit. werd

La Cosa Nostra 08-14-06 02:23 AM

I dont listen to new rap music...

Only older stuff and other genre's....

But yeah man, it gets like that......People get ideas about your music preference when you tell them your a rapper............I always elaborate and make sure they know I get into all music genre's and listen to more rock than rap......

*shrugs*

villagepimp 08-14-06 02:38 AM

People just assume that since I'm a country kid, I listen to country, which is true.

Don't ask why I rap and listen to country.

I hate rap. well, only hyphy rap. the rest is okay.

*goes dumb*

Past Tense 08-14-06 02:53 AM

I love the underground rap thats being produced right now but still even that is gettin corny

K.ontroverz.Y 08-14-06 10:37 AM

i agree apexx. I checked that hiphopgame. nothing but wackness

TeamOne 08-14-06 11:05 AM

*fully agrees*

im almost ashamed to say i rap sometimes cuz people think i just wanna be some 8 Mile/Eminem wannabe.... its weird cuz i get nothin but love and alot more acceptance from people who also make hip hop music.... black/white watever..... but if anythin, the people who hate on me rappin are white women... its so annoyin because they are one of the main groups that keep all that crappy pop-rap alive and yet they try and hate on me rappin...... like, i dont understand why i get the "ur white... u shouldnt be rappin thing" more from people who know nothin about rap besides the radio and at parties than from other hip hop heads at my school and at others....

but usually wen i get them to actually hear my music they no longer hate....... cuz i gotta always put that love/girl song on to make them go "Awww"

Young Kidd (LM) 08-14-06 04:43 PM

Fuck it all.

I listen to what i like. If it's some Snap music one day and some lyrical shit hte next. Doesn't matter to me.

I love Rap Music Now and always.

Probably Consider that "ignorance" in a way. But that's just how i am.

youngone 08-14-06 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _LM_
Fuck it all.

I listen to what i like. If it's some Snap music one day and some lyrical shit hte next. Doesn't matter to me.

I love Rap Music Now and always.

Probably Consider that "ignorance" in a way. But that's just how i am.

werd^^
if thats wat im feelin' then
thats wats blastin

M Eazy 08-14-06 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp
People just assume that since I'm a country kid, I listen to country, which is true.

Don't ask why I rap and listen to country.

I hate rap. well, only hyphy rap. the rest is okay.

*goes dumb*

You're hella dumb...there's no such thing as hyphy rap...

Ysdat 08-14-06 05:00 PM

why are so many ashamed to say they like rap? I see were your coming from, cause the entire hip hop culture is viewed as a sex,money drugs,bitches hoes hate, sorta culture.
But who views it as that?
People who dont even care or understand the culture!!
So being ashamed of there point of view is basically admitting your a rap music groupie and just doing it to be cool!!

I love rap music aswell as hip hop culture! YOU know what the true essence of the the music and culture is. As long as you rep it right, theres no reason to be ashamed!!

basically the judgment is coming from a society who dont,and never will take time to understand us as hip hop! That includes the ones selling it out and glorifying it into somthing it isnt!

Rep it right, have no reason to be ashamed!

M Eazy 08-14-06 06:18 PM

I love rap. I love the drug songs, the sex songs, the dance songs...every thing about rap. I love how it is now. I like it now more than back in the day...If you don't like it, and you make a thread like this one, support your opinion with actual facts..Just cause you don't like it, don't mean it's garbage...that's not a legitimate reason.

SerB 08-14-06 07:05 PM

you guys are gay.

I made the exact same thread as this and you where trying to prove me wrong.

bandwagon site.

TeamOne 08-14-06 07:13 PM

how would we prove u wrong??????/ he was just statin his opinion?