RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I Need a Girl Thats Mine, All Mine... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=233480)

Blay'all 08-14-06 11:29 PM

I Need a Girl Thats Mine, All Mine...

lol, anybody else finally ready to settle down with a serious girlfriend at the one time in their life when it seems like there are none to choose from? =/

p4ntzistheish 08-14-06 11:37 PM

That happens oh so often. But most girls my way woulda know a good man if Jesus tried to holla.

M Eazy 08-14-06 11:39 PM

I thought I was..but I was tripping...I'm still having fun...maybe when I'm 25 and fucked every race of girls at least twice...still got white, asian, and arabian, and some other shit...basically all I had was black and mexican so far...and black/white...and black/mexican < tha best!!!

Young Kidd (LM) 08-14-06 11:40 PM

LMAO LFS

*e-dap*

So True Man..So True.

Blay'all 08-14-06 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Eazy
I thought I was..but I was tripping...I'm still having fun...maybe when I'm 25 and fucked every race of girls at least twice...still got white, asian, and arabian, and some other shit...basically all I had was black and mexican so far...and black/white...and black/mexican < tha best!!!

^ see, thats what im sayin tho... i could have been doing that for the last 5 years and i chose not to, but now none of that even matters, im ready to fall in love. ya feel me.

Shear Kaughn 08-14-06 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Eazy

any girl that has black in her is dope....

p4ntzistheish 08-14-06 11:49 PM

Yeah. I gotta agree with that.

∆ P E X X 08-15-06 12:08 AM

lmao, man i def feel you on this. I'm married to business right now so till shit levels out I'm keeping a serious girl at arms length.

but in the garbage state....err...garden state the chicks here are a complete waste of roofies.

Past Tense 08-15-06 12:09 AM

I am not even worried about that i'm 16 going on 17 and like they say "single and ready too mingle"

p4ntzistheish 08-15-06 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
lmao, man i def feel you on this. I'm married to business right now so till shit levels out I'm keeping a serious girl at arms length.

but in the garbage state....err...garden state the chicks here are a complete waste of roofies.

I give em a Tylenol and some dishwasher fluid. That's a party man. Fuck wastin roofs on Jersey Girls. I save that for Philly. Hehehe.

La Cosa Nostra 08-15-06 12:15 AM

Settle down? No..

Serious girlfriend? yes...

I got it teed up already... And I love every minute of it.. When you find a chick you can fall inlove with the whole going out scoring new chicks every week thing gets old..

Just make sure you find a good one....

Blay'all 08-15-06 12:17 AM

^ exactly... i feel you

∆ P E X X 08-15-06 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFS
I give em a Tylenol and some dishwasher fluid. That's a party man. Fuck wastin roofs on Jersey Girls. I save that for Philly. Hehehe.

lol that's strange.

i just take my dick out.

p4ntzistheish 08-15-06 12:21 AM

That works too. But the Tylenol makes em act funny. Laughing before the nut is a joy only a man can experience.

TeamOne 08-15-06 01:21 AM

yea........ my current problem is ive got 2 girls that just wanna hook up and i want a serious girlfriend...... but fuck it, until one of them gets their act together im just screwin around with both.......

but its weird cuz neither of them even hook up with anyone else, but i guess its summer and girls just wanna be horny as fuck and have the ABILITY to be sluts... i mean promiscuous* girls....