RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Don't you ever want to hook up back with your Ex's. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=233550)

SerB 08-16-06 03:21 PM

Don't you ever want to hook up back with your Ex's.

I do.

been thinking about this girl that i dated 2 years ago. saw her a few days ago at the mall. and she got smoking hott.

she is asian, and she got huge tits now out of the blue. and wow iono what i was doing breaking up at the time.

but ima try and get back with her.

TeamOne 08-16-06 03:25 PM

yes..................

Kriptic 08-16-06 03:41 PM

yeah man... ive done it..why not.... but my situation was different.... this girl i broke up up.... started going out with this kid i didnt like a month later..then he dumoed her..and she started talkijng to me againa nd wanted to chill...then we hung out..fucked around...and then like a week later she got another b.f didnt talk to her for like 2 months..she got dumped...and started talking to me again.... haha she was just runningback to me after everytime she got dumoped... like im some second choice....
.....so i hung out with her...fucked her like there no tommrow and been jus ignoring her since...shes a bitch. lol

Ysdat 08-16-06 03:45 PM

i do what i want :hump: I also like hooking up with my future ex's :hump:

Shear Kaughn 08-16-06 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriptic
yeah man... ive done it..why not.... but my situation was different.... this girl i broke up up.... started going out with this kid i didnt like a month later..then he dumoed her..and she started talkijng to me againa nd wanted to chill...then we hung out..fucked around...and then like a week later she got another b.f didnt talk to her for like 2 months..she got dumped...and started talking to me again.... haha she was just runningback to me after everytime she got dumoped... like im some second choice....
.....so i hung out with her...fucked her like there no tommrow and been jus ignoring her since...shes a bitch. lol

shit....whens it my turn?

Kriptic 08-16-06 03:47 PM

haha you havent hit it yet man?? damm

Shear Kaughn 08-16-06 03:55 PM

naw.....do i got to take a number or something?

Young Kidd (LM) 08-16-06 04:01 PM

lol simply answer.

yes

Kriptic 08-16-06 04:04 PM

yeah man... heres ur number
* rips number ticket*

" number: 187 "

ouch.. shes gunnna be pretty loose man. have fun. lol

SerB 08-16-06 04:24 PM

the reason i broke up was beacause I'm immature when we went out.

now when i saw her after 2 yrs ago. i regert it sooooooooo much. asians are rare with big titties.

~Luciano~ 08-16-06 04:40 PM

Ya...Once my Pussy alwayz My PuSSY

Fiancee Or Not...SmH

Nynth Degree 08-16-06 04:52 PM

It depends how much they've fallen off.

TeamOne 08-16-06 05:29 PM

^^^ hahah........

agreed with Luciano tho....... thats the way i kinda feel sometimes....... unless it was like, u went out with the girl for like a week... than its w/e

DQ 08-16-06 05:33 PM

Nah...they my ex for a reason...

There's only one dude I'd hook up with again

TeamOne 08-16-06 05:40 PM

^^^^ yea, but i dont have any ex's that i just stopped liking, or that stopped liking me....... just shit wasnt workin well at the time, or it didnt look like we would be able to make time for each other....... shit like that...... and than cheating or w/e

i think everyone in their lifetime will start hookin back up with an ex..... shit ive already done it like 3 times..... on some Chingy "Pullin me Back" shit i guess