RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Sign Up For Black Rose Bitches! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=233894)

FlowIntelligent. 08-24-06 11:10 PM

Basically the only things worth doing on RV are talking shit and battling in the leagues.. so why not battle in the Black Rose League.. The offical RV Topical League. You dont gotta have a ton of topical skill, just gotta know how to write.. Start getting active in bringing RV back. I know there are a ton more topical writers on this site than the 10-20 who signed up..

Mystic and myself will be taking over the league and running it with an LBL style. That league seems to be the most active forum on RV so we are gonna follow their lead and make a topical league exciting as well...

Either go sign up in the forum or drop ya name here if youre interested.`

Heychoo 08-24-06 11:18 PM

..............and me.

FlowIntelligent. 08-25-06 06:57 PM

Stop being lazy bitches... Sign up

TitoBronsky 08-25-06 07:24 PM

is it gonna have an audio division???

if yes... sign me up

FlowIntelligent. 08-25-06 07:48 PM

Well if more people are down for it then yea we'll have an audio diviosn as well.. i doubt it tho as not many people are doing text topicals

TitoBronsky 08-25-06 11:38 PM

Bull Shit..... Post the sign ups in the the Songs Forum.... get a serious leadership behind your league and i guarantee you'll have audio sign ups and good showing ....

run the league for like 8 weeks.... and after that run a tourney..... alteranate them shits... itd be dope... get activity up on the boards wit something topical... as most the audio niggas are doing topicals when they dropin tracks N-E Fuckin way... nahmean???

RV needs a Audio Topial League...... werd...

I Am Unreal. 08-26-06 02:13 AM

Que the cocky audiohead parade.

TitoBronsky 08-26-06 02:22 PM

que my dick in your mouth bitch

Acuity 08-26-06 02:27 PM

*would sign up for audio league*

TitoBronsky 08-26-06 02:45 PM

thats 2 for Audio .... Bump this to the top

rexless 08-26-06 03:02 PM

can u add me plez.....
i want in i'll try am not good at topicals but i'll do it........

atti? 08-26-06 04:52 PM

I don't really have too much time to write up anything, but you can sign me up until it really gets off the ground I guess.

TitoBronsky 08-26-06 07:27 PM

add luciano and Shellz to the list for audio....

thats 4 now....

FlowIntelligent. 08-26-06 07:36 PM

well are you gonna join the black rose league or are you gonna just do it in the league youre makingq

TitoBronsky 08-27-06 02:33 PM

the ATL should be part of the Black Rose League... like i said... Black Rose needs an Audio Division....

so far you got...

Tito Bronsky
luciano
Past Tense
Acuity
Shellz
Enygma
TonyBrown
Speats

... the list is growing... slowly but growing..... Add an audio Division kiko :)