RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Top ten battle verses to hit RV??? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=233924)

TitoBronsky 08-25-06 07:22 PM

Top ten battle verses to hit RV???

What are the top 10 battle verses to hit RV????

i was lookinn at my S/C and i hit the bottom and they was a couple joints on there that were battles i dont even rember having... lol... shit was kinda dope!... lol.... i think they were from back in the day when there were some Audio leaders and tourneys and comp goin on that made a nigga wanna step they game up...

My battle Vs G: Duece
My battle wit Black Dragon
my battle wit Daubs

wheres the beef at RV...??? E-Slap the next nigga to come in the thread and get them battles popin off :shoot: I gotta handle some beef at the crib myself...

nah , for real.... i got a steak comin off the grill i gotta munch on... :thumbup:

-Don Tito Bronsky

Euthanize. 08-25-06 07:33 PM

I seriously don't see how you came name a battle outside of the LBL.

p4ntzistheish 08-25-06 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
What are the top 10 battle verses to hit RV????

i was lookinn at my S/C and i hit the bottom and they was a couple joints on there that were battles i dont even rember having... lol... shit was kinda dope!... lol.... i think they were from back in the day when there were some Audio leaders and tourneys and comp goin on that made a nigga wanna step they game up...

My battle Vs G: Duece
My battle wit Black Dragon
my battle wit Daubs

wheres the beef at RV...??? E-Slap the next nigga to come in the thread and get them battles popin off :shoot: I gotta handle some beef at the crib myself...

nah , for real.... i got a steak comin off the grill i gotta munch on... :thumbup:

-Don Tito Bronsky

Get my meat out your mouth. There. E-Slapped. Proceed.

TonyTone 08-25-06 09:31 PM

dont u hate it when some randon noob IM's u or send u a pm sayin "hey wanna battle?"
shit pisses me the fuck off

TitoBronsky 08-25-06 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFS
Get my meat out your mouth. There. E-Slapped. Proceed.

Fuck you LFS..... wtf does that shit stand for anyway???

loose fecale secreations???

Fuck outta here

*E-Back handed Pimp Bitch Slap*

werd

Enygma 08-26-06 12:08 AM

I think my best battle was my one against Socrates.....lol. I think I was in my prime and he was just starting off and wanted some competition to start off his battling career. Thanks Soc :thumbup:

I also had a dope ass battle with Apexx back in the day when he was Doomsday that was in a league that collapsed due to CarsonJet being a fag :(

∆ P E X X 08-26-06 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
I also had a dope ass battle with Apexx back in the day when he was Doomsday that was in a league that collapsed due to CarsonJet being a fag :(

lol yup. a battle that you were on the way to losing btw :flipoff:

Past Tense 08-26-06 12:49 AM

www.soundclick.com/starofthecitymixtape

check out hte Graffik Who? diss its fire

p4ntzistheish 08-26-06 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
loose female secreations???

Only the kind from your mom.

BigTony.Self 08-26-06 01:04 PM

theres battling here??????

Enygma 08-26-06 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
lol yup. a battle that you were on the way to losing btw :flipoff:

lol.....probably, but I remember people like Seventhird saying that it should have been the championship match and shit like that. It was tight...:thumbup:

J. Luth 08-26-06 01:50 PM

That Gunit101. v.s Carsonjet battle. G-Unit101 ripped that shit up. word up

Acuity 08-26-06 01:55 PM

ECKO - btich fuck that - str8 murdered ol school C.S
Apexx - Gattaz Diss - took the nigga off the forum
Omen - Seventhird GSkills diss

J Summers 08-26-06 02:09 PM

Di games diss against carsonjet.... i still bump it to this day... Carson Get Grizzly... I gets Alligator